Attachments

• IMG00154-20110413-1754.jpg
    411.1 KB · Views: 144

Candygirl

soldier of fortune said:
Shrek said:
Hey Randall,

Does Blenderman have anything running?

not sure allan., those houston people are too scared to come to a real lake, not enough salinity in the water for them bling.gif bling.gif
3 1/2 hours is a little far just for the day

lil chris

i was about to say its only 20 or 30 minutes further for yall to go to rayburn than it is for us to go to san jac every weekend. lol. :smile14:

BackWoods

Randall if youd call me id show I hung out with texas jet,black and scarabscs on somerville it was great without all the drama and san jac drama kings and queens great time out there

Shrek

Hey Randall,
Was nice to finally put a face to a name. Good meeting you and Cody face to face.
Hey Cody, post up one of the videos of my boat.... Earnie wants to see his hair blown straight back!
Had a blast guys. I'm ready to go again.  jump.gif

75ss

man it was fun and yea im goin to try to get all the videos and pics up tomorrow and if anybody wants to see the daytona elimnators i can post them up there jasper local and easy to get a hold of for a pissing contest lol both are 150k boats so there a challenge

vdrivenman

rayburn is a great place to hang. been my favorite site for years. see randall has finally got a taste of it and likes it. the clamp on's use to hang out past the cemetary around from west wood and plum ridge,but i think the water level is too low now. tiger creek,mill crk,ebenezer and even across the lake at raybrun park are all nice places. i like rock island also as it doesn't get too crowded,but plenty of places to hang.  we may drive up sat or sun and try and drive down to ebenezer at the old closed boat ramp(since we are boatless) if we can drive the dually close enough.

usually some big$ rides at snake with lots of silicone and saline packages in tow !!  the tpw and rangers will be out in force this weekend and probably a  non refusal weekend so !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
soldier of fortune said:
well i might head up there later on today and run the hydro, why just beause i can, and it's my bday, jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif as for this weekend, we will be in the marlin, i gotta get a radio installed before the weekend!
Well happy B-day man. Go run that boat, after the radio install. :grin: