Lake Palestine july 4th Regatta

J C Gordon

I know most have seen it in the east section but here it is just in case...

Well folks its almost that time again for another good weekend at the lake. Salina Bay on lake Palestine is the place, July 4th weekend is the time.. For reservations you can call Billy @ 903-825-6230. These need to be made asap because they fill up fast. I will be there Friday morning setting up. We will cook again like last year so BYOB and come enjoy... For any more questions contact me or David (JDF) My number is 903-391-1180.. JC

73 Sanger Flat

What would be the best day to show up if I could make it one day ? Saturday or Sunday ?
Not sure if the engine will be in and ready by then , but It might be ....
I would spend the night in Tyler with my Aunt , and just drive to the lake from there . i think it like 30 miles or something like that ..

73 Sanger Flat

Hey David , I really would like to bring the boat if I come down , but if it is not ready , then I might swing by and check out the hardware you guys are running down there . It alway a good day to see and hear some nice boats running ..

My engine is getting closer to being ready ..

J C Gordon

Ok talked to Billy at Salina Bay today and he is in the process of trying to give us the whole point down by the water.. But if anybody is bringing any campers he needs to know asap before they fill up. He said he can wire in 4 more camper spots by then that will be electric and water only. So contact me or Billy @ Salina Bay directly and RSVP asap...903-825-6230
We will be cooking all day saturday. Boats have a nice beach area to beach up on and we run right in front of the Rv park so no long unneeded trips. So if ya plan on showing sometime that weekend weither to stay or just for the day post up so I have a idea of how many.. Looking forward to this, see ya soon,Thanks JC :smile17:And my number is 903-391-1180 leave message

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Put me down for one! You can pm me info or I can call you what ever is best! :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I checked out their site at Salina bay, I hope they know that weekend won't be a  (clean and quiet enviroment a welcome change to your hectic life.) The rv sites look like they are perfect for boaters. Really looking forward to that weekend! :smile30:

J C Gordon

Kip is the owner and Billy is the manager, they both love the boats and are always happy to help get us there. But like always we are all ready to have a good time but a safe and curtious one as well. THB has been well represented at Salina bay and we want to keep it that way. Also if your a drinker like most of us use your head, do your high speed passes before ya have too many and put yourself and others at risk. This is a family event so kids will be swimming and playing. These are just things that everbody knows and acts on, just saying I would like everybody to represent theirselves along with THB with pride and respect for others, we have a great group of peps here.  That being said let's have a hell of a weekend.