Lake Lavon Sat/Sun 3-12 3-13

Sharkbit

I plan on hitting the water this weekend to get her wet, do a little testing. Either day is fine is with me. Post up if you're interested.

Crusader

We plan on being out there Sunday to fish and test the Crusader carb.  Saturday is out for us as I'm taking the kids to an arena football game at the AA center in Dallas.

Crusader

I spoke with Don B. With the yellow Sleekcraft yesterday and he said that Donnie and Jimmy F. Dropped in his motor Tuesday night. They just need to put some logs on it and a carb. Don said he's trying to get out this Sunday too.

Crusader

Seems like the wind has picked up more than forecasted previously. We will check out the weather and make a call as to weather we are gonna go out or not.

Crusader

Looks like today is a "Go". Seems like the best place to meet today is Collin park marina around 2 pm.

James, are you gonna come out or are you working on "Voo doo Girl" today???

Last Mohecian

Administrator
I got enough to do around here to keep me busy.  I need to get the shop cleaned up enough to get my seats in there before Tuesday.  Have fun, be safe.

blazeracer

Crusader said:
Looks like today is a "Go". Seems like the best place to meet today is Collin park marina around 2 pm.

James, are you gonna come out or are you working on "Voo doo Girl" today???

VooDoo is getting a new skirt today. Count me out.

jdeaton

Can anyone try to contact the guy in Burleson with the Hondo,  I've sent him 3 E-mails and got nothing, I'd just like to know if it is sold, or do I still have a chance to get it.  Leave him my number (979-451-2609) or get his.  Thanks Hate to Jack your thread, I'll shut up now and try to figure out my fuel problem.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
DiamondJim said:
Can anyone try to contact the guy in Burleson with the Hondo,  I've sent him 3 E-mails and got nothing, I'd just like to know if it is sold, or do I still have a chance to get it.  Leave him my number (979-451-2609) or get his.  Thanks Hate to Jack your thread, I'll shut up now and try to figure out my fuel problem.

I replied to his ad. We'll see if he responds to me.

Crusader

Crusader ran good today with the new carb. Got 5,000 rpms and 52 mph and no sputtering. I'm happy with those numbers especially for a big 'ole heavy Mini-day cruiser.

EDIT: We had a pretty good turn out. Chad ran his boat with the freshly rebuilt and powder coated pump, Kurt was there giving it hell on the lake and Don B. was there with his yellow Sleekcraft getting his new motor dialed in with the help of Ken Sr., Donnie, Mike, Hellenfrt and son. Oh, we had a few jetboat chicks and jetboat kids there too.

It was windy earlier in the day but the wind died down.

blazeracer

Crusader said:
Crusader ran good today with the new carb. Got 5,000 rpms and 52 mph and no sputtering. I'm happy with those numbers especially for a big 'ole heavy Mini-day cruiser.

It was windy earlier in the day but the wind died down.

You need a wicked cam so you can hit 5,500 rpms with that beast.

Crusader

Lol. I edited my last post and you replied.

I'm not gonna hot rod the crusader. Just need a reliable cruiser that can shoot a rooster, run at least 50 and bling bling underwater LEDs.

I'm good.

jdeaton

Don't want to jack your link, BUT everything went well today with the FORD.  Took everything apart, put it all back together and NO SH%$#T the SOB fired and even idled.  God I'm so Freeking happy.  I'll at least make the show at Hydro Fest in the Liberator.  By the way Mr. Gasket fuel pressure gauges are crap, don't buy them, the don't work.  I'll be ordering something with some quality next time,but I was in a bind and bought from O'Reiley's. jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

Last Mohecian

Administrator
DiamondJim said:
Don't want to jack your link, BUT everything went well today with the FORD.  Took everything apart, put it all back together and NO SH%$#T the SOB fired and even idled.  God I'm so Freeking happy.  I'll at least make the show at Hydro Fest in the Liberator.  By the way Mr. Gasket fuel pressure gauges are crap, don't buy them, the don't work.  I'll be ordering something with some quality next time,but I was in a bind and bought from O'Reiley's. jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

Great news Jim.  Still no word on the Hondo. 

jdeaton

Oh well I'm back in Love with the Liberator, so my intrest has waned for another boat.  I just wish the guy had left a phone number.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
DiamondJim said:
Oh well I'm back in Love with the Liberator, so my intrest has waned for another boat.  I just wish the guy had left a phone number.

Might be better for you that he didn't.  LOL

HellinnFrnt

somebody tell Don I've got a Torker 455 made for Quadrajunk's also the Holley marine carb with vacuum secondary's is a dual bowl single pump born that way cant remember # . wait it's in my wallet .... 9015-1  j-1223  6r8026  them are off the air horn other than that I don't have #'s from base or bowls .......