Lake Houston Sunday 9-23-12

spd500

We are going to be out on the north end of Lake Houston on Sunday with the Kona and a few other boats . Anyone else that wants to show up is welcome to come hang out . We will be grilling for lunch for whoever shows up .

jimbo

Just give me a call when you launch and I will come your way. Just flag us down when you hear or see us.

spd500

I am putting in over in Huffman at a friend of a friend's ramp . He said there was plenty of room if anyone else wants to put in there .

spd500

Sounds like there will ba about 12 to 15 boats showing up tomorrow  jump.gif should be a great day on the water  :smile17:

spd500

I'm ready  hurry.gif hurry.gif

IMAG0217_zpsa938c794.jpg

jimbo

:shocked:
:Who all will be there? Robt, are you talking lower San Jac or the lake? SPD and myself will probably start out on the east fork. When will everyone be in the water?

spd500

Chris , Jeremy , Brian and Donna , me and bonnie , jimbo and Linda , maybe Charles , lots of other people I don't know . I am planning to launch the boat about 12 or so . Not sure about anyone else though .

spd500

I am putting in at a private ramp in Huffman on Luce Bayou . There is room for whoever wants to put in there , just give me a call and I will give you directions . 281-871-8307

spd500

It was an awesome day to be on the water  :smile17: I think we will be back out at the same place next Sunday if the weather is good , we had a great time . Good to see everyone who made it out .

spd500

Here is one pic from today . The water was very nice all day . I have lots more pics to get uploaded , and a few videos .
IMAG0218_zps1698cde2.jpg

pinkston.jon

SPD said:
Here is one pic from today . The water was very nice all day . I have lots more pics to get uploaded , and a few videos .
IMAG0218_zps1698cde2.jpg

Good looking boat. You have any problems with o/t headers? Just curious since it's what I have too. I'd love to be able to pull up to my girl's sister's boat house/dock & take her nephews for a ride.

spd500

There were several boats with OT headers out and nobody had any problems . A couple people said they saw the lake patrol and they didn't get stopped .

jimbo

clap.gif Hey it was a great day awesome group on hand a pefect place.I heard rumors it could be an annual thing. Were in!!

spd500

Not sure I can wait another year to go back . We are going on Sunday if the weather is good  :smile30: