Lake fork

How good is lake fork for boating and big boats! I rented a house on the water up there for or anniversary on the 12 but a death in the family stop us from going now we are just going to go on another weekend! We wasent taking the boat but now that we have to use this room we was thinking about it and seein how I have not been there what's the thoughts?

Gold Member

:smile20: that is a fishing lake ONLY!! nothing but trees and stumps. If you don't know the boat lanes you will hit something.

itsjohny

Yea what he said... Fork isnt some where you can just dumb in the water and have some fun, unless you know someone who knows their way around

Nope don't need that but I do thank you all for the help I guess we won't be taking the boat there the wife just wanted to do some fishing there, we heard it was great for bass!

sturat

Mike S said:
Nope don't need that but I do thank you all for the help I guess we won't be taking the boat there the wife just wanted to do some fishing there, we heard it was great for bass!

Lots of jiggn there...

WAFOBABY

COMING to OUR NECK of the WOODS LOL !    Mike sure glad you asked for before you towed all the way up here.  Fished a ton of tournaments all over that lake.  Thing about that lake now is the Bouys for boat lanes are off about 20' or so.  Like all has said if you dont know that LAke stay VERY CLEAR.  In all the years fishing big bass tournaments I have seen a few boats sink and about a hand full of lower units missing off other boats.  But just to let ya know TWAK isnt that far from LAKE FORK depending on what side you are staying on.  You should go try this place in the town of millers grove if I may call it a town all it has is a church and this fish place all you can eat shirmp and cat fish its called Stacey FISH FRY.  But FYI get there early like around 5pm or so cause it gets packed and I seen a 2 hr wait.  ITs pretty good food