LABOR DAY WEEKEND

Cheyenne Kid

What's everyone doing for Labor Day Weekend????  I would like to go to the San Jac on one day.... just trying to decide which day to go, Sat might be the better day because of the holiday. What do ya'll think?  :smile16:

TexasJet

I think I'm headed to Canyon Lake for that weekend.  :smile27: Workin' out the details as we speak.

KONA77

WFO said:
sleek460 said:
KONA77 said:
TexasJet said:
I think I'm headed to Canyon Lake for that weekend.  :smile27: Workin' out the details as we speak.

ya know canyon lake sounds goooooooood......
We'll be at Canyon or Medina!
I know there is a few peeps talking about Medena.  :smile17:

how for on the other side of san antonio is that?,  Canyon,  is only 20 miles from my parents house and i also have a brother that lives on canyon

WFO

KONA77 said:
WFO said:
sleek460 said:
KONA77 said:
TexasJet said:

ya know canyon lake sounds goooooooood......
We'll be at Canyon or Medina!
I know there is a few peeps talking about Medena.  :smile17:

how for on the other side of san antonio is that?,  Canyon,  is only 20 miles from my parents house and i also have a brother that lives on canyon
It's about the same distance just off to the west of San Antonio.

Jet Bait

dammit man, just got a phone call from my boss. Looks like i am headed out to Thunder Horse for a while... there goes my holiday weekend

wildbunch

KONA77 said:
KONA crew staying on the colorado,  so everyone have a safe and happy holiday weekend  :smile27:
What days will you be on the Colorado? I'd like to check it out, never been on that river by Bay City. I'm on call this weekend so can't go back to Lake Travis. I'm only 1.25 hours from Bay City.