Knotty Again!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Crusader said:
I'm glad to see another GM bubba converting over to the Blue Oval.....that is big time progress and maturity right there!!!! Lol.
Maturity and Knotty don't co-exist in the same sentence, unless you use the term lack there of! :smile30: :smile16:

txliberator

Crusader said:
I'm glad to see another GM bubba converting over to the Blue Oval.....that is big time progress and maturity right there!!!! Lol.

Pretty sure his race boat is powered by a BBC??  :huh: :huh:

FordRules.png
  <<<<<That's what you look like Crusader  :grin:

Crusader

txliberator said:
Crusader said:

Pretty sure his race boat is powered by a BBC??  :huh: :huh:

FordRules.png
  <<<<<That's what you look like Crusader  :grin:

Lol....good one!

FL350

Administrator
Knotty said:
Thought I was buying Karol a V-drive and then realized the dizzy was in front because it was a FORD!  :smile26: Traded my Big Dog bike for a lake boat for Karol.  Tell you one thing you Ford haters she just might run past you in this boat  :smile16:.  Southwind with a strong 557  :smile30: Knotty Again will be visiting your lakes soon.  jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif I will get pics later.  Diamond Jim has a video.
I would have stuck with the v-drive part. Now you got guys here flying rainbow flags.

Knotty Girl

Crusader said:

They were correct the Kurtis has a pretty nasty BBC in it.  Remember I like 'em all I even like the whackers.  :smile16: