Kind of scary!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache%3AxhW5O77TiV0J%3Atvoinews.com%2Ffeatured%2F15284%2F+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

jimsplace

I'd prefer to not see political issues discussed on Texas Hotboats.
It's happened in the past with people getting angry over issues that are unrelated to boating.

The article is certainly not an unbiased story.  Anytime someone says, "So in my quest to get to the Truth, I decided to take an eight day vacation from my full time job to travel 3,000 miles via plane and car to that small town out west call Burns,"
They have a biased agenda.

Personally, Anytime armed individuals take over government facilities, I will not agree as being appropriate.  There are courts and legal procedures to resolve issues.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I agree, just seems like it's kind of a strange situation with the government hiring outside forces to police our civilians.  think.gif

Disturbed

Opposing political discussions between the citizens of this nation will keep the government in check and tyranny from ever taking hold.  I think that these topics should be discussed.  Freedom and Liberty are always on the chopping block.  I will defend mine.

:smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
:smile14: It does seem like there is more to this story than what is on the news. It's a total wag the dog type of situation it seems!  think.gif :smile14:

Disturbed

It would be nice to have an unbiased news media again.  It has gotten to the point that I don't trust anyone.  I think that is why Trump is doing so well in the polls.  Personally, I think he's in it to just benefit himself.  Leopards can't hide their spots.  But, that's just me.

jimsplace

DISTURBED said:
It would be nice to have an unbiased news media again.  It has gotten to the point that I don't trust anyone.  I think that is why Trump is doing so well in the polls.  Personally, I think he's in it to just benefit himself.  Leopards can't hide their spots.  But, that's just me.
Can you supply us with a list of those candidates who you think aren't in it for themselves? :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
jimsplace said:
DISTURBED said:
Can you supply us with a list of those candidates who you think aren't in it for themselves? :smile16:
So you have to scratch all career politicians, that is a hard list to create! think.gif crazy.gif

Devilman

I have a hard time trusting any of them or govt. in general. They are just different versions of the same chit sandwich in my opinion. Most people I know feel pretty much the same. That deal in Oregon, there is so many facets to that situation I doubt the public will ever know what really went down. I have heard it compared to another Waco or Ruby Ridge. I dunno.... strange times we are living in, but I sometimes wonder if it hasn't always been this way. Just that we didn't used to hear about it as much or as easily. Nowadays, in this age of instant information & it being at ones fingertips just has it out there much more readily for people to see. Easily twisted or manipulated on top of that. I don't like to think that, but.....

Disturbed

jimsplace said:
DISTURBED said:

LOL.  No.

Unfortunately, the individuals that should be in office generally detest the idea.

jimsplace

Patchman said:
jimsplace said:
DISTURBED said:
So you have to scratch all career politicians, that is a hard list to create! think.gif crazy.gif

I know.  My request would be an impossible task.

jimsplace

Devilman said:
I have a hard time trusting any of them or govt. in general. They are just different versions of the same chit sandwich in my opinion. Most people I know feel pretty much the same. That deal in Oregon, there is so many facets to that situation I doubt the public will ever know what really went down. I have heard it compared to another Waco or Ruby Ridge. I dunno.... strange times we are living in, but I sometimes wonder if it hasn't always been this way. Just that we didn't used to hear about it as much or as easily. Nowadays, in this age of instant information & it being at ones fingertips just has it out there much more readily for people to see. Easily twisted or manipulated on top of that. I don't like to think that, but.....
I've wondered the same thing.
When you study history, there always seems to be bad things that have happened.