Karol

Knotty Girl

Many of y'all know some do not.  Karol goes in tomorrow for one of two surgeries she has this summer. Karol has the Brac 2 gene which makes her at high risk for cancer again.  These are  major surgeries for prevention.  She will not be able to do much at all this summer. We have prayed and have a peace about it but can always use more PRAYERS. We know God is bigger than this and will not let cancer beat us or define us.

Knotty Girl

Thank y'all for the prayers.  Dr. came by to see her today and was very pleased.  He want to keep her one more night just to make sure. She is pretty darn sore and it will be quite a while before she gets around much.  About the time he is feeling better she will have the other surgery. Not much of a summer huh.  Again thank you. 

Crusader

Knotty said:
Thank y'all for the prayers.  Dr. came by to see her today and was very pleased.  He want to keep her one more night just to make sure. She is pretty darn sore and it will be quite a while before she gets around much.  About the time he is feeling better she will have the other surgery. Not much of a summer huh.  Again thank you. 

Well considering the alternative, your summer could be much worse. I'm glad she's made it out of this one okay.

Knotty Girl

Crusader said:
Knotty said:

Well considering the alternative, your summer could be much worse. I'm glad she's made it out of this one okay.

Amen

Knotty Girl

Karol is coming home today, now the prayers really need to start. She was getting excellent care at hospital by the nurses, well now she is stuck with me as a nurse. :smile20:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Well please go get her some quality meals. I just can't stand the thought of her having to eat your cooking! :smile20: :smile20: