Karol got a toter home

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
That thing is downtown Judy Brown there! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Interior pics man! :smile17:

Chevy2184

Will the boat fit in the back? Or still pull the boat with a truck so you have a truck to pull the boat in the pits and just put a golf cart or something in the back? Nice rig! 👍🏻

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

Knotty Girl

Chevy2184 said:
Will the boat fit in the back? Or still pull the boat with a truck so you have a truck to pull the boat in the pits and just put a golf cart or something in the back? Nice rig! 👍🏻

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

Pulls a race trailer with boat in that trailer 30' I will need truck at races to put boat in water. Golf cart will go in  totter home

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Now all you need to do is turn the golf cart into one of those fancy side by sides, and use that to launch the boat! that should only be another 15-20K! :smile26: I don't want to be around when you present it too the boss! :smile14: :smile14: :smile14:

Knotty Girl

Patchman said:
Now all you need to do is turn the golf cart into one of those fancy side by sides, and use that to launch the boat! that should only be another 15-20K! :smile26: I don't want to be around when you present it too the boss! :smile14: :smile14: :smile14:

Not going to happen

Disturbed

Knotty said:
Patchman said:

Not going to happen

think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif

Chicken!!!!!!!

Knotty Girl

DISTURBED said:
Knotty said:
Patchman said:

Not going to happen

think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif

Chicken!!!!!!!

Yes sir I am.  :smile20:

jimsplace

Knotty said:
Patchman said:

Not going to happen

:smile29:
You're not going to present it to the boss or you're not turning the golf cart in one of those fancy side by sides.? 

Just tell the BOSS that you're keeping it for a friend who doesn't want to tell his selfish wife that he has it.
  Let me know how that works out for you.

Disturbed

Knotty said:
At this point I cannot even buy a Diet Dr. Pepper  :smile28:

PFFFTTT!  whatever.gif

It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have those hay burners.  :smile30: 

Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong.  :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

:smile26:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
Knotty said:
At this point I cannot even buy a Diet Dr. Pepper  :smile28:

PFFFTTT!  whatever.gif

It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have those hay burners.  :smile30: 

Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong.  :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

:smile26:
Right, them some expensive pets! :smile14: I know of another boater, who we haven't seen that has some of those as well! :smile23: :smile14: