Kachina jetboat

BlueKachina

I want to show y'all what I've done with my 1982 Kachina tunnel hull jetboat. I was told it runs great and just needs a little work. Turns out the hull was good, the trailer was okay but everything else needed repairs or replaced. It's kinda the lemon aid out of lemons story. After sitting for a couple years I decided to fix it up. It started with getting the Berkeley jet rebuilt which turned into a full blown boat rebuild. After looking at hundreds of original gelcoat jets and v-drives I came up with a new paint scheme. The entire boat has Delfleet paint. It took about a year to get painted but I'm very pleased with how it turned out. With all the parts back together I got a couple hours on the water in the last 2 months, looking forward to hooking up with y'all next summer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 101

BlueKachina

Yes Henry we did meet in Marble Falls. What a great weekend except for the crash. I was only able to get the boat in the water at lake Limestone a few times late this summer. I still have a few bugs to work out but I'm looking forward to getting together at some other lakes next summer