Just curious

sturat

Seems like June is always a little quite.. Memorial day then big blow outs for the 4th seem to take the show.

Gold Member

Well I knew there was something but couldn't remember. I'm just kicking dates around incase we need to move the Regatta to a different time for plowmans and better weather. Any thoughts?

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Picking dates based on what went on this year would be tough. There where a couple of events that didn't happen due to no water. Hopefully this winter is kind and brings the water that other's need so much.  :smile27:

Motor Head said:
Well I knew there was something but couldn't remember. I'm just kicking dates around incase we need to move the Regatta to a different time for plowmans and better weather. Any thoughts?

i like this event in oct.. weather is great and its a break from all the hot summer days camping.  i liked plowmans but i think its going to the same as the other year we were all there..

txliberator

I think a date change would be a good idea with SITC running again. There are other benefits to summer time also, bikinis, warm water, higher bottle pressure.....

ChryslerJet

txliberator said:
I think a date change would be a good idea with SITC running again. There are other benefits to summer time also, bikinis, warm water, higher bottle pressure.....
Don't forget the people boil or so I have heard

TintMan

I think the middle of September would be better! We only missed good weather by 2 days!!! :smile30: I had a blast regardless!!

veestyle

I like the date for twak, this year was kinda a fluke on the cold, It seems like halloween weekend is usually the first cold snap. Last year twak was way warmer in the daytime.

If you bumped it back one weekend I wouldn't mind.

Gold Member

Jason and I have talked and kicked a lot of $hit around today and we will probably have the Regatta the 26th-28th of July next year.  :smile16:

spd500

No matter what you do someone is going to b!tch about it , so pick your date and go with it  :smile30: people will still be there if its important to them  :smile17: