Just checking in

J C Gordon

Checking in the see if everybody is still alive and well. Work has pretty much consumed me for the last couple of months. But its starting to slack off a little so maybe I can get the ole jet out and knock the dust off. Still need someone that knows how to set up a TX cause evidently I dont. Later JC :smile17:

horsepower junkie

I here ya on the work deal, it's been pretty wild over too. Glad your getting a chance to mess with the boat. Good to here from you buddy :smile17:

J C Gordon

Got to run the boat for a minute then the MSD box went out... But it was fun for the 15 minutes it did work. Still got some lost HP that I have to find. Thinking it may be in the ignition. Oh well back to the drawing board.

ChryslerJet

J C Gordon said:
Got to run the boat for a minute then the MSD box went out... But it was fun for the 15 minutes it did work. Still got some lost HP that I have to find. Thinking it may be in the ignition. Oh well back to the drawing board.
Glad you were able to get it out sorry to hear about the MSD.  Always keep a spare I had to learn that lesson.  mine is dead right now but I have the stock ignition system that will go on as my backup and the msd has to go back to get fixed.