June 21 Pappas on Conroe!

oldbuck40

Patchman said:
think.gif
I can tell ya one thing Steve is dont buy a big a s s boat if you dont have anyplace to park it inside out of the elements!  I see it done all the time and damn near new boats look like hell in just a couple years. Its a crying shame too!

I drive by one of my neighbors everyday and see his 2 year old fish and ski with a 4 stroke wacker on it just sitting in the yard with nothing on it! Not even a tarp! crazy.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
oldbuck40 said:
Patchman said:
think.gif
I can tell ya one thing Steve is dont buy a big a s s boat if you dont have anyplace to park it inside out of the elements!  I see it done all the time and damn near new boats look like hell in just a couple years. Its a crying shame too!

I drive by one of my neighbors everyday and see his 2 year old fish and ski with a 4 stroke wacker on it just sitting in the yard with nothing on it! Not even a tarp! crazy.gif
I have a 50 x 100 shop. But it has 60 x 110 worth of crap in it. crazy.gif It could live at my dad's place, he has two empty boat stalls! :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
The owner is a friend of mine, it has some issues, but the price is probably very rite! I'm just trying to get some info, and can't seem to find any on the hull. It's a 28' Mariah. think.gif

Devilman

Patchman said:
I have a 50 x 100 shop. But it has 60 x 110 worth of crap in it. crazy.gif It could live at my dad's place, he has two empty boat stalls! :smile30:

That is some funny chit there, lol. True, but funny. :cheesy: :grin:

Devilman

Knotty said:
Here ya go.

"This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Scarab.url anyway? Keep - Discard"

damn, even Patch's weird youtube links don't bring up that kind of message, lol

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
John said:
take my word for it that fountain is way nicer!, like a corvette compared to a malibu
I know, but that Fountain is way more  :smile13: and this is just something that presented itself. I will look at it in person before I get to excited! :smile30: Hell it mite have one of those 1000 hp Chevies in it. You know hoe those Chevy boat guys are! :smile30: