July 4 Fireworks on Conroe

scarabscs

Does anyone know where the actual firework show is going to be? 

Heres a link to the flier.  We want to load the boat up for the day and boat, then catch the show for the evening.

http://www.conroe.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/FourthofJulyRevised6-20-SMALLER.jpg

Let us know, Chris and Kristin
Flag.gif
Flag.gif
Flag.gif
Flag.gif
Flag.gif

jroberts88

From last i heard they are having it.

It is usually at the DAM or possible at the island. but most of the time its at the DAM.

scarabscs

Its just takes a long time to load, heres there flier. 

FourthofJulyRevised6-20-SMALLER.jpg

9:00pm | Bentwater and Walden on Lake Conroe Annual Fireworks Show (private event but can be viewed from boats and watercraft on the lake)

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry we couldn't meet up with you guys. We got there late and didn't go boating till 8:00 pm.  crazy.gif

scarabscs

Kris and I met up with Stuart and his wife, and we boated till about 7.  We pulled out and Kris and I went to Papas and had a few beers and watched the fireworks show.  It was pretty killer from their 2nd story!

Ill have a youtube vid up in a bit.  The scenery was exceptional......  :smile17: and so were the fireworks.  :smile30:

sturat

Patch as you saw it was a freaking ocean on that Lake. I never recall it being that rough.. SOB we had to get off the water.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
The North end where I was at was nice! But the main body was stirred up pretty good. The wind was blowing pretty bad! :smile16:

scarabscs

Yea, when we turned in the Bentwater Cove area it was like glass.  As soon as we got out to the main body, I had my trim tabs 3/4 of the way down and trim tucked all the way in!  It was like the damn ocean.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
scarabscs said:
Yea, when we turned in the Bentwater Cove area it was like glass.  As soon as we got out to the main body, I had my trim tabs 3/4 of the way down and trim tucked all the way in!  It was like the damn ocean.
Bentwater cove, hell I was just on the other side of the bridge! crazy.gif