JOHN GOMEZ aka BLACK

TexasJet

It is with a heavy heart that I have to announce that John's wife Kathy passed away in her sleep last night. Please pray for him and his family. I am beyond shocked. He lost his mom less than a month ago.

Devilman

Just got the word. I am blown away. So terribly hate to hear this. Keeping them in mind with our prayers. God be with them.

TexasJet

Kathy's funeral is at Memorial Funeral Chapel, 1515 S. College Ave. in Bryan at 10:00 AM Tuesday. I will be leaving my house (I10 and Mason Rd S.) at 8:15 AM if anyone wants a ride.

oldbuck40

TexasJet said:
Kathy's funeral is at Memorial Funeral Chapel, 1515 S. College Ave. in Bryan at 10:00 AM Tuesday. I will be leaving my house (I10 and Mason Rd S.) at 8:15 AM if anyone wants a ride.
CORRECTION!!!

Funeral is scheduled for 10AM Tuesday at St. Anthony's Catholic Church
401 S. Parker in Bryan Tx. 77803

The above address Jeff gave is for the visitation that is set for this evening.

TexasJet

Thanks Greg. I am stuck at the Phoenix airport cause I missed my original flight due to 1 hr security line. I will get to Hobby at 7 tonight. See ya tomorrow.

CHARLIE F

I am so sorry to hear this. I will not be able to attend the services,  please relay my thoughts and prayers are with Black and his family.

J

Jet boat ron

TexasJet said:
It is with a heavy heart that I have to announce that John's wife Kathy passed away in her sleep last night. Please pray for him and his family. I am beyond shocked. He lost his mom less than a month ago.
I'm sorry to hear of the loss I will pray for the family God bless you all

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

mr rogers

Jeff called me and told me the news of Black's wife, I was shocked to say the least. the guy had just lost his mom several weeks prior. I made it to the visitation and gave my condolences to him. I'm praying for God's continued healing and comfort for him, his family and her family. tough deal for sure.

customtouch

Wow!!!! I am stunned to hear this!!!  There are no words other than my deepest condolences to John and his family in this horrific turn of events. Will keep you in my prayers!!