JOE POOL PARTY OCT. 29

boatlessbrett

I plan on being there going to try to get pile tuned up a little from tawakoni maybe I'll even be able to idle. The lavon crew needs to suck it up and make it happen I still want some of the Pontiac

73 Sanger Flat

jimsplace said:
I think it will be there, but with the forcast temperature, it may not get wet.

Jim : I need to see that Cole get out there and make a pass this year ..
If I could , I would be out there for sure..

Let me borrow your engine for the weekend , so I can scare the crap out of myself  with it ..

WAFOBABY

ok will be headed out the door around 8am sat took Friday night off bringing me and Tom with the white purple SWTD hopefully BOBBY will role out will us.     

73 Sanger Flat

Wish I could take my boat and make a good pass in the cool air and smooth water .. I need to GPS it and see if i picked up any MPH ..

blazeracer

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Wish I could take my boat and make a good pass in the cool air and smooth water .. I need to GPS it and see if i picked up any MPH ..

Just add 3mph for every new part you added, 4 if it's chromed. That method is 100% accurate too!!

jimsplace

blazeracer said:
Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:

Just add 3mph for every new part you added, 4 if it's chromed. That method is 100% accurate too!!

I don't have a lot of chrome.  I do have a lot of polished aluminum and polished stainless.  Is that worth anything?  If it is real shiny is it faster or slower than kinda shiny?

EOSpeed

WEATHER LOOKS GOOD 68 TO 72 WIND AT 4 MPH. WILL BE THER AROUND 10.
                                                                    jump.gif

HellinnFrnt

hey grimie we usually do a turkey trot over at Arrowhead Park in Lake Dallas around the 18-19 of November for the few hard core people over here give us a shout...

Crusader

HellinnFrnt said:
hey grimie we usually do a turkey trot over at Arrowhead Park in Lake Dallas around the 18-19 of November for the few hard core people over here give us a shout...

Post up a thread bro, I'm interested.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
I wanted to come out but I am not going to make it. I tweaked my back and have been confined to the bed the last 2 days.  :sad:

Crusader

It's 35F at my how in McKinney right now......too cold for me.

Hope y'all have a great time out there today.

jimsplace

Those who made it had a good time.  It was a little cool to get wet, but the temperature made into mid 60's with a number of people making some runs.  I had a good time and saw a lot of friends.

Thanks E.O. for another good end of season park closing.  It is now time to start getting the boats ready for next spring.