JOE POOL PARTY BEGINS @ NOON

jimsplace

Lynn Creek Park will open at NOON Saturday.  Party will begin when park opens.
See everyone there.
  :smile17:

73 Sanger Flat

Sure was a nice day .. I got to taste the fish before I left  , yes it was good. Sure wish I could have stayed longer , but had to leave at 3:15 to make other commitments.. Glad to get to see everyone ..

Dry Dock

Bravo............ EO and Trey! Fish and hush puppies were great and the cold beer was good too thanks to EO!! great turnout and nice boats as always. After the brief shower and gust front blew thru water got real nice and most put boats back in water.  Paul had his beautiful flat out and is finishing up and tuning after a new motor.

MIA............ Rocky, Becky and Neil??? 

Planned to take pics and got camera out of truck and batteries were dead. So we will wait for EO to post his.  Got one with phone.

Attachments

• 131012_0000.jpg
    131012_0000.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 137

veestyle

did gaston's buddie with the missing/broken shifter show up??
glad ya'll had a good time, wished I could have been there. In wylie we got 20 minutes of rain.

Crusader

This was an awesome event!!! EO, Trey, Blake.....and everyone else who had a hand in this, THANK YOU!!!! We had a fantastic time!!

73 Sanger Flat

Was a good time Saturday .. Wished I could have stayed and ate some of that fish I got to sample ..Trey the fish sure was good ..  Glad I got to meet some new faces and see some of the regulars .. Just had to drive about 5 minutes in the rain , not bad at all ..

jimsplace

I really had a good time and was able to meet some new people and see some of the regulars.
Joe Pool is really a nice place to hang out and have a good time.
I'm ready for the next party, whether it's in the spring or closing the park next fall.
Thanks E.O.

blazeracer

My fourth year in a row for the year end closer at Joe Pool and this one had the best water yet! Thanks EO and Billy. Ran 61 flat on my GPS.

Carnivalride

Hey now I've been patient but you all plan this on a weekend I can't make it and then you don't even post up any pictures but just talk about how great it was.............sheesh  :smile25:

jimsplace

Carnivalride said:
Hey now I've been patient but you all plan this on a weekend I can't make it and then you don't even post up any pictures but just talk about how great it was.............sheesh  :smile25:

We Texas boys aren't too much on talkin'.
Were good at the doin'.

Seriously, were lucky E.O. even pulled this thing together.
First, This party has been the last weekend of the month since it started and this was to be no different.
This year, The City of Grand Prarrie who controls the park decided to close it this week-end.
Even their web site says through October. 
They just neglected to tell anyone of the change.
At the last minute, we found out and started posting the information.

Then on Saturday when the early birds showed up at 9:00AM, they were told the park was closed. 
The City had scheduled a "RUN" in the park and again failed to inform anyone.

Fortunately, after a few phone calls, the officials said the park would open at noon.
Not even the staff knew what was going on.

Some of us were there Friday evening and there was nothing apparent about the park being closed on Saturday.
In the end, we did get in and had a good time despited the lack of communication.

blazeracer

First ten.....

Attachments

• EO3.jpg
    EO3.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 54
  • EO5.jpg
    EO5.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 29
  • EO8.jpg
    EO8.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 33
  • EO9.jpg
    EO9.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 41
Hey everyone this is the photographer. I am finally here on THB!!! Just letting everyone know the pictures are complete and can be put on CD for anyone.

73 Sanger Flat

AMinon Photography said:
Hey everyone this is the photographer. I am finally here on THB!!! Just letting everyone know the pictures are complete and can be put on CD for anyone.
Glad that you finally made it on here ..