JJ at Needles Az

Raymond224

beaverfab said:
Billy that is Steve in my boat not me , Rick King is setting on my boat , I am there but hard to see in a red shirt. Distance is 1200 miles each way truck got around 12miles per gallon so 200 gallons total chepest was 3.09 most was 3.85 so say 3.40 that 680.00 fuel Motel was 650.00 for 10 days + 120 for the 1 day coming back. Total distance I drove 3225.  There was 71 v drive boats at the on the water boat show most made the 10 mile run down the river from Needles to Pirate Cove marine. If you like v drive boats every one should make it at least one time, I started going back in 1989 about ever other year, and hope to make several more.

I went as well drove my lifted Tundra on 40's there and towed my flat back. I don't know if anyone is planning to go in 2012, however more than likely I will be going again and towing my flat back to CA. would be awesome to get a train of boats heading that way! Hopefully, I'll have my Yukon by then and get slightly be gas milage lol.

73 Sanger Flat

as soon as I win the Lottery , I will be going . Just can not find the money to do that right now , Sure would be fun to go and hang out with them . 

RogerThat99

I have a ton of pics to post from Needles this year...but it says they are too large when I try to post them.  Even posting them 1 at a time. 

ChryslerJet

RogerThat99 said:
I have a ton of pics to post from Needles this year...but it says they are too large when I try to post them.  Even posting them 1 at a time.
Roger post them to photobucket and post the link to them in the posts here.

Disturbed

RogerThat99 said:

Are you still having problems posting pics here? 

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
You can re-size your images with this site. All you have to do is re-size them, save it, then remove it and your done. It takes a little time, but it works great.
http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

Devilman

I have used www.resize2mail.com as well, probably about the same thing.

Its odd that its sayin his pics are too big, the site usually automatically resizes them down anyway, which I hate. :rolleyes: :cheesy:

RogerThat99

I tried again with no luck.  I know I can re-size or host the pics on another site, but don't want to resize all of them and haven't decided on which hosting site.  I have a lot of pics from Camp Far West, Chowchilla, Needles, and Desert Storm.  Will be going to Bass Lake in a couple of weeks, then back to Camp Far West for Father's Day weekend. 

Dry Dock

jimsplace said:
Patchman said:
It usually times out on me, but I take pics of some pretty big things! :smile26:

Me too, when I stand in front of a mirror.

Jim, thought you got rid of all of those trick mirrors from side show house of horrors? Do they make your hair brown also?