Jet boating as seen thru the eyes of a v-driver

Devilman

Yeah, no workie...

If its through the eyes of a V-driver though the view is probably something like this....

Docks%20boat%20ramp%20pontoon%20boat.jpg

sorry, had to do it, lol.... :grin:

S

Static Line

Devilman said:
Yeah, no workie...

If its through the eyes of a V-driver though the view is probably something like this....

Docks%20boat%20ramp%20pontoon%20boat.jpg

sorry, had to do it, lol.... :grin:

thats about right  :smile17:

pro53

Well at least that dude made it to the boat ramp  :smile23:
Here is what they see  :grin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMfrtlijsP8

Devilman

Carnivalride said:
sometimes............. LOL

Haha, yeah man, I know the feeling. Been there a few times myself, think we all have. :cheesy:

You're going racing sometime soon aren't you? You ever get to run your boat any & see how the new set-up was gonna perform?

And the vid works now, pretty cool. Nutty bastards stuffed 'em bad a couple times, lol....

pro53

Devilman said:
Carnivalride said:
sometimes............. LOL

Haha, yeah man, I know the feeling. Been there a few times myself, think we all have. :cheesy:

You're going racing sometime soon aren't you? You ever get to run your boat any & see how the new set-up was gonna perform?

And the vid works now, pretty cool. Nutty bastards stuffed 'em bad a couple times, lol....
Yea there nuts  :rolleyes:

Carnivalride

Devilman said:

Ya I got to run the new set up about 5 times last year. It's just about dialed in but the fuel pump gave up the last time out in November. Anyway got a new fuel pump, new tires and checked out the bearings so it should be ready to test when I get a break in the weather. Believe it or not she picked up 400rpm on the flash over the single 4 bbl set up.