Jegs Scoop

S

Static Line

Blender Man said:
If you not drag the boat down the road so fast you should not have any problems with that scoop, As far as in the water you will not have to worry about any thing comeing apart, I do not belive it will be soooo fast that you should be ok. When you getting it back from Gary's  :smile15:

Easy there Blinder Man, I just might pass you...why do you keep saying my boat is at Snows 

Disturbed

I really doubt Ghost could even find Snow's place.  Its no where near any of the events on the show & shine circuit.  :azn:

S

Static Line

Let me get this back on topic

I just got a phone call with Stan, I sent him a email and link yesterday over our commits and my thoughts. This is what he said,
The scoop is made in the USA and has gone threw 4 years of research and development. The casting is done in Ohio and the polishing and painting takes place in Cali.

He gave me his personal word that this scoop will perform and will meet all of my needs and if I have any issues with it i can return it for a new one with out hassle.  :smile15:

He wanted everyone to know here at THB, that if you have a problem please bring it to them and they will address it, and make it right.

He also told me that he was very impressed with our web site, the caliber of our members  from some of the threads he was able to checked out and Especially our gallery  :smile15: which I think he spent most of him time at lol

Ghost Rider

greaser

pro53 said:
Mine looks fine, It has blimishs on the inside and is just casting flaws. Dont worry about it if its not showing on the outside.Its good. I used to do sandcasting and highschool, looked the same. Hell for 500 bucks youre proably gonna go into STEALTH speed  :rolleyes:

I tend to agree with George on this. If the cracks arnt all the way thru, you should be good.

Disturbed

" Ghost " said:

I just got a phone call with Stan, I sent him a email and link yesterday over our commits and my thoughts. This is what he said,
The scoop is made in the USA and has gone threw 4 years of research and development. The casting is done in Ohio and the polishing and painting takes place in Cali.

He gave me his personal word that this scoop will perform and will meet all of my needs and if I have any issues with it i can return it for a new one with out hassle.  :smile15:

He wanted everyone to know here at THB, that if you have a problem please bring it to them and they will address it, and make it right.

He also told me that he was very impressed with our web site, the caliber of our members  from some of the threads he was able to checked out and Especially our gallery  :smile15: which I think he spent most of him time at lol

Ghost Rider

:smile22: :smile22: :smile22:

I'm glad to hear that Jegs is standing behind their product!  Also, its good to hear that its American made! 

C

CorDog009

" Ghost " said:

Ghost Rider

Glad to hear that. Atleast there are a few companies that'll stand behind their product. I've bought tons of stuff from Jegs ever since I was 17 or so.

Sweet Addiction

cool!    :smile19:

" Ghost " said:

Ghost Rider