I've got a secret I can't tell

NotImportant-1

DiamondJim said:
Or in the Navy!!!  Just kiddin Cliff

Dang Crusader

Get up buddy

DJ done knocked your A-- out with that one

I heard that smack all the way down here in the south and had to come see what's up

LMAO

ESA

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
So does anyone really know what Clayton's secret is. I think he took the boat and the van and combined them. He now has a boaterhome. That's my guess and I'm sticking to it! :smile28:

Crusader

Esabataj said:
Dang Crusader

Get up buddy

DJ done knocked your A-- out with that one

I heard that smack all the way down here in the south and had to come see what's up

LMAO

ESA

Sometimes a man has just got to laugh it off....

That was funny though. Lol.

Devilman

Patchman said:
So does anyone really know what Clayton's secret is. I think he took the boat and the van and combined them. He now has a boaterhome. That's my guess and I'm sticking to it! :smile28:

I did see this on Ebay, maybe he did too... :grin:

$(KGrHqJ,!loE2D6HN!QrBNmn4KmT2g~~_3.JPG

$(KGrHqZ,!lgE2ELmWwy,BNmn4MM2Tg~~_3.JPG

Link to the listing, interesting pics, even has a fireplace, lol... :cheesy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Delta-Van-Cruiser-1980-26ft-Only-37-Made-/220764947150?pt=Power_Motorboats&hash=item33669dc2ce#v4-35

NotImportant-1

Devilman said:
Patchman said:

I did see this on Ebay, maybe he did too... :grin:

$(KGrHqJ,!loE2D6HN!QrBNmn4KmT2g~~_3.JPG

$(KGrHqZ,!lgE2ELmWwy,BNmn4MM2Tg~~_3.JPG

Link to the listing, interesting pics, even has a fireplace, lol... :cheesy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Delta-Van-Cruiser-1980-26ft-Only-37-Made-/220764947150?pt=Power_Motorboats&hash=item33669dc2ce#v4-35

I don't know about Clayton but you just gave Cliff a hell of a winter project for next winter  LOL

Even got a fireplace

Talk about bling.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Talk about a romantic evening. Out in the middle of the lake with a nice cozy fire going. Sweet! :grin: