I pod

Sweet Addiction

how many of you guys hook an ipod to your radio?  I am too cheap with some things to ever buy crap like that.  I have the stereo system but always used my brothers I pod.  Eventually he got it back.  Well my B day just went by and I had to have an I pod.  Dang!!  Where have I been???  Man this is the cooliest thing ever.  Bummer is my old crappy computer will not download itunes 8 because of windows 2000.  Needs to be XP or newer.  So I do my ipod stuff at work.  Just thought the ipod was kick A**.  It is the Nano BTW.

TahitiRat

I tunes sucks done I wont use it I use Anapod from redchair.com it wont attach itself to all your music and it is easy to use. I use limewire to get all the music

Sweet Addiction

I have noticed that.  But it is a pretty cool gismo.

TahitiRat said:
I tunes sucks done I wont use it I use Anapod from redchair.com it wont attach itself to all your music and it is easy to use. I use limewire to get all the music

C

CorDog009

I like mine. I got the Idump program from a buddy and dumped everybodys Ipods onto my computer. Easy way to get free songs  :smile12:

Devilman

Whats an Ipod, that anything like what I have in my boat? I try & keep up with all the new shit.....

JD-8track-remote.jpg

:smile13: :smile15:

Devilman

77Jet Star said:
Man your cutting Edge with that stuff :smile15:

Thanks, its pretty cool set-up, but the tapes kinda slide all over the dash running in the chop.... :smile17:

Devilman

Ummmm, I'll pass on the Jackson 5, thanks though.  :cheesy: OB likes Prince, he may want it.... :grin:

Devilman

TahitiRat said:
Come on aren't you an ABC easy as 123 kind of guy :smile13:

Even got the lyrics down & everything, you sure you don't want to go ahead & keep it, since you've had it all this time. :grin: :grin:

TahitiRat

Devilman said:
TahitiRat said:

Even got the lyrics down & everything, you sure you don't want to go ahead & keep it, since you've had it all this time. :grin: :grin:

I had to look  that  up on the internet I'm to young to know about the music you listen to. :smile13:

oldbuck40

TahitiRat said:
Devilman said:
TahitiRat said:

I had to look  that  up on the internet I'm to young to know about the music you listen to. :smile13:
:smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

Sweet Addiction

How do I tell i tunes to update my idod.  I have downloaded a bunch of stuff but it is not updating my ipod???  I don't think I really like i tunes but I am stuck with it for a while.