i need help

i am very new to the jet boat stuff and i baught my very first boat a 80 model sleek craft tunnel hull with a 402 chevy big block the boat is in about 90 % good condition but i want to custimize it and fix a few minor things to get it back to show quality and i have no idea where to start and am looking for any help  you guys can give me to get started. Also is ther any where to take this boat to get work done on it around wichita falls texs i am also willing to drive to dallas or any area within 3 hr from here to get the work done and get it done right the first time. 

Devilman

What kind of stuff are you wanting done? Interior, paint, engine work, pump work.... KInda helps to know so people know what direction to point you in.

Welcome to THB, by the way. The ride can get a bit bumpy from time to time, make sure your strapped in & got a cold beer handy. :grin: Got any pics of your boat? Post 'em if ya got 'em..... :smile15:

ya i want to do paint, interior,all new gauges, dress up the engine, i want to make it new again and no i dont have any pics of the boat yet but soon 

S

Static Line

Welcome to the web site, yea post up some pictures  :smile15:  You are not to far for Performance Marine, Garry Snow is the owner. His screen name is SDBA69. There might be a few others in the general area. I am sure a few others will chime in and let you know.

For Painting everyone says Ricky is the man. Some one will point you in the right direction 

sleek460

Welcome, fellow sleekcraft owner !! good choice, is your boat running ?? if so bring it to lake Travis this weekend for the ''bikini photo shoot.