I need a boat name!

Chevy Powered

I have had my boat a year this July 4th and I havent had a name for it this whole time. Maybe thats why I have had such bad luck with her? Any suggestions

Chevy Powered

It is a 1972 18' challenger jet with a 1978 454

Attachments

• n55903344_30881151_2228.jpg
    n55903344_30881151_2228.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 477
  • n55903344_30881142_9428.jpg
    n55903344_30881142_9428.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 475
  • l_c2775cab5b4a8e2fc05495e2c6743f9b.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 465

Chevy Powered

haha well I got f'ed when I bought mine. I didnt know much about boats when i got it.... I put over $3k in the engine b4 I could even run it! been for sale ever since

Devilman

Guess you could call it "On the Market" or "Up for Grabs" maybe....

"Bent Over"  since you say you got screwed on it... J/K! lol :grin:

spd500

I probably got screwed on every boat that I ever bought , but all the fun we have had with the boats has more than made up for paying too much for em .

greaser

BOAT

Break
Out
Another
Thousand

I am ashamed at how much I have thrown into mine, so i try not to think about it.

jdf

Chevy Powered said:
haha well I got f'ed when I bought mine. I didnt know much about boats when i got it.... I put over $3k in the engine b4 I could even run it! been for sale ever since
wait tell you have about 50,000 in one

Chevy Powered

dragdaddyO said:
"Money Talks" or "Nickle & Dime"  I didnt think you could go boating without spending money. :smile15:

Nickel & Dime haha that one is great! cause that is exactly what this boat is doing to me!  :smile18: some day I might get it right?  :smile15:

NotImportant-1

Chevy Powered said:
dragdaddyO said:
"Money Talks" or "Nickle & Dime"  I didnt think you could go boating without spending money. :smile15:

Nickel & Dime haha that one is great! cause that is exactly what this boat is doing to me!  :smile18: some day I might get it right?  :smile15:

Hey CP

I read this and laughed. You haven't figured out what the hot boat life is all about yet.

You will never get it right. There will always be something broke or something about the boat that you just don't like and want to change.

Then there is the whole other story. Just when you get it sort of like you want it, then the I'm going to do some bolt on things to get a little more performance out of it. You'll have the motor out doing minor changes and figure that while I got it out I might as well do this or that. Next thing you know you've already done what B O A T Stands for.I'm not making fun. The hot Boat lifestyle is a sickness, more addicting than crack or women and there is no end to it. Good luck on your journey and enjoy.

Richard

73 Sanger Flat

I have learn that you do not want to keep tabs on how much you spend , it will scare the crap out of you . Just spend a little at a time and keep going. but do not add up the total , Most likely you will never get back near what you spent on it when you want to get rid of the boat . So just don't add it up and have fun while it is runnning ..

Chevy Powered

Esabataj said:
Chevy Powered said:
dragdaddyO said:

Hey CP

I read this and laughed. You haven't figured out what the hot boat life is all about yet.

You will never get it right. There will always be something broke or something about the boat that you just don't like and want to change.

Then there is the whole other story. Just when you get it sort of like you want it, then the I'm going to do some bolt on things to get a little more performance out of it. You'll have the motor out doing minor changes and figure that while I got it out I might as well do this or that. Next thing you know you've already done what B O A T Stands for.I'm not making fun. The hot Boat lifestyle is a sickness, more addicting than crack or women and there is no end to it. Good luck on your journey and enjoy.

Richard

very true. Hey what about the name (MO' MONEY) is that to common?

sturat

I think you now have a name for your boat " Yellow Submarine"  :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:
just messing really bites that it went down.