Howdy from Spring

farmo83

Hi I'm Justin and I live in the Houston/Spring area. My tinkertoy is a 77 Glastron Carlson CVX 20 jet. It was a college graduation present from my dad who after 30 some odd years upgraded to a 21 hallett. I plan to re metalflake and upgrade the motor as time/money permits but she is in great shape. My family has owned property near Rocky Creek Park on Lake Somerville for years and most weekends I can be found around their. I also hit Lake Austin pretty heavy in the summers as well. Looking forward to meeting everybody out on the water this summer.

Devilman

Look forward to seein you around on the water sometime & sayin hello. Dig the boat, those Glastron CVXs have some great lines.... Welcome to THB..... :grin:

pro53

Yea welcome aboard.Theres a group of us that hang at Somerville. I didnt do much last year but plan on makeing up for that this year.  :grin:

greaser

Welcome to THB! Looki'n forward to seeing you out on Somerville sometime!! We usually hang out at Welch.

C

CorDog009

Welcome aboard. Good looking Glastron you have there  :smile15:

dragdaddyO

welcome to THB! love the boat the first boat i learned to drive was a glastron. my dads buddy had a carlson with t-tops man that was the coolest. :smile22:

S

Static Line

Welcome to THB ....your just down the road from me and pro  :smile15:

Devilman

" Ghost " said:

Awwww, well ain't that sweet.....
10158gayfight.gif
lol
10158lmao.gif

NotImportant-1

" Ghost " said:

Dang Ghostie

Do you have to hit on every new member???

Let them get through the door first, Would ya

:smile20: :smile20: :smile20: