Hot Boat?

Devilman

Word around the campfire is HotBoat is now a thing of the past... Lots of good info & material over there over the years. :smile15:

Guess now GhostRider don't have to worry about gettin his ass kicked online by total strangers anymore......  Well, except for that Bayliner site....  :smile12: :smile17: At least here its from people he knows, lol.... :smile23:

J/K GR, don't go all..... "GR" on us....  :cry: :grin:

S

Static Line

lol  Hey now that was a top read thread lol  :smile13:

I dont get out much and surf any more been busy Project X will be kicking off next week.  :smile12:

S

Static Line

coolglastron said:
" Ghost " said:

I dont get out much and surf any more been busy Project X will be kicking off next week.  :smile12:

that needs to go under the piss me off thrread  :smile24:

Devilman

Project X? :huh: :grin:

alig_projectx.jpg

pro53

coolglastron said:
" Ghost " said:

They made those specially for Derick :smile23: :smile23: Hey you doing okay? When you gonna get that boat back together  :cool:

NotImportant-1

" Ghost " said:

What's project X?

Is Shantel going to take your "gonads" out of her purse and let you try to have them reattached?

:smile17:

pro53

Esabataj said:
" Ghost " said:

What's project X?

Is Shantel going to take your "gonads" out of her purse and let you try to have them reattached?

His boat  :grin:

NotImportant-1

pro53 said:
Esabataj said:
" Ghost " said:

What's project X?

He's going to hang them from the ski mirrow on his boat?????????????????????????????????? :huh:

S

Static Line

Esabataj said:
pro53 said:
Esabataj said:
" Ghost " said:

What's project X?

He's going to hang them from the ski mirrow on his boat?????????????????????????????????? :huh:

Hey ESA .. at least mine dont look like dried up grapes  :smile23:

oldbuck40

" Ghost " said:
Esabataj said:
pro53 said:
Esabataj said:
" Ghost " said:

What's project X?

so,,,,your saying you know  what Esa's nutts look like?  :rolleyes: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16:

NotImportant-1

" Ghost " said:
Esabataj said:
pro53 said:
Esabataj said:
" Ghost " said:

What's project X?

Hey ESA .. at least mine dont look like dried up grapes   :smile23:

How many times I got to tell you

I DON"T SWING THAT WAY

Leave me out of your fantasy :smile18:

S

Static Line

oldbuck40 said:
" Ghost " said:
Esabataj said:
pro53 said:
Esabataj said:
" Ghost " said:

What's project X?

so,,,,your saying you know  what Esa's nutts look like?  :rolleyes: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16:

it was a wild guess due to the girlish tone of his voice  :smile24: :smile24: :smile24: