Hot boat get togethers

CSimmonsTaylorSJ

What's up, everybody? Hope all is well. My name is Cody and I am from Midland. I am looking for jet boat events this year. Living in the desert, not too many folks are jet boat enthusiasts these days. I am hoping to find some get togethers this year, any invites or leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to have you here! Found myself in the same position years ago. I was referred to this site, and the rest is history! LOL. We are planning on having a couple of gatherings at Lake Somerville this year. They are always a good one to attend. I know there should also be something on Lake Whitney, and usually lake Tawakoni. I'll try and post the events I hear of here for you to see. So check in every once and awhile and I'll keep you updated!

CSimmonsTaylorSJ

Glad to have you here! Found myself in the same position years ago. I was referred to this site, and the rest is history! LOL. We are planning on having a couple of gatherings at Lake Somerville this year. They are always a good one to attend. I know there should also be something on Lake Whitney, and usually lake Tawakoni. I'll try and post the events I hear of here for you to see. So check in every once and awhile and I'll keep you updated!
EXCELLENT! That is music to my ears. Thank you for getting back to me on this, I really appreciate it. I will definitely be checking in here to see what is going. Glad to have found this platform and glad to see there is a solid Hot Boat presence here in the Lone Star State.

Devilman

Welcome to THB! Ya Midland is way out there sho nuff :D That boat looks familiar... Taylor right? Used to belong to another member here, Charlie F, if it's the same one. Good looking boat either way(y)

CSimmonsTaylorSJ

Welcome to THB! Ya Midland is way out there sho nuff :D That boat looks familiar... Taylor right? Used to belong to another member here, Charlie F, if it's the same one. Good looking boat either way(y)
Thank you. Yes it's a '78 Taylor SJ. I bought it from a guy in Dallas named Lance. He wasn't the original owner but had it for 13 years or something like that.

CSimmonsTaylorSJ

Good afternoon THB! I vaguely recall a post about a get together in the DFW area the weekend of April 30th but I can't find the thread. Am I remembering incorrectly? If not, is the event still on?

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
That would be the Plowman's gathering. It's under the Events thread. It's a good gathering to attend!