Horsepower Junkie

WFO

I don't think I mentioned it to anyone but, I'm just so excited I have to tell the world. David (my brother from another mother) had his surgery to fuse his neck this morning and all went well.  jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

horsepower junkie

Thanks guys for all the prayers and concerns, they are releasing me @10:00in the morning  jump.gif
Surgeon said in addition to removing four disk and  vertabre and fuzzing it all togeather he said I had quite apt of bone spurs and also he told me I can get back in what I love and enjoy so much. He even said I cod get back in the Cheyeene in three to four months. Bad A$$ I say. Dosnt feel like I lost much Mobity as of yet got my fingers crossed. But for now really painful  :angry:

Knotty Girl

With all that metal your value just went up, plus go buy you a case of WD-40 so your neck can stay well lubed.  :smile30: Glad you got it fixed, do what the Dr.'s say so you will heal correctly and quickly.  clap.gif

horsepower junkie

Knotty said:
With all that metal your value just went up, plus go buy you a case of WD-40 so your neck can stay well lubed.  :smile30: Glad you got it fixed, do what the Dr.'s say so you will heal correctly and quickly.  clap.gif
You got that wright Henry, got a 2 3/4"x4" peice of titanium plate and eight purple anodized cap screws also made from titanium.  Came in took my vitals about 4:45 and  all is real good  should bust out of here by 10:00am :smile28: not to worry about wd40 all titanium, I'll bet my worth value went up the model in his office did not look cheap!!!!!!

WFO

I can't believe any of you had doubt about my bro. He is the toughest guy I know.
I still give all the glory to GOD.  clap.gif

KONA77

No droughts here,  just great to here great news, and will be able to do the things he loves,  I knew he is being looked after by the greatest power in the universe,  can get an Amen  jump.gif

mr rogers

glad your doing well HJ. my net worth went up when the doc stuck some titanium in my wrist awhile back. damn Ranger ride :smile25:

horsepower junkie

KONA said:
No droughts here,  just great to here great news, and will be able to do the things he loves,  I knew he is being looked after by the greatest power in the universe,  can get an Amen  jump.gif
[/quoteAMEN BROTHER

Knotty Girl

I'll come by and pick up the black boat and run it around while you heal.  It is not good for a boat to sit for a period of time. Hey what are friends for anyway.  :smile16: