Hoping to .......

HellinnFrnt

..... bring this home with me Monday afternoon ........ (click)

1974 Sanger Bubbledeck true flat - 1969 427 Corvette motor - 18% gears ...... boat has alot of sentimental value to the owner and his family so I'm really hoping the Franklin's can bring them around ...... Wish me luck ....

FL350

Administrator
Good looking ride!! That thing with that motor and gear combo will smoke that jet boat you have. Good luck!!!

HellinnFrnt

Last Mohican said:
Cool ride.  Love the seats.  Guess you are out on the Rebel now.  LOL.

not necessarily ..... this ain't a done deal yet ....plus I'm never happy with just 1 or 2 boats .....  crazy.gif

blazeracer

You DO realize the motor is in backwards, right? LOL...

Nice ride. Love the seats. Wish I could find some like that for my project. Hope it works out well.

duanehydro

You will love the ride quality that hull offers. VERY smooth, and can go fast when you want. Plus side is now you can cruise with the jets @ 2000rpm. :smile27:

jimsplace

Duanehydro said:
You will love the ride quality that hull offers. VERY smooth, and can go fast when you want. Plus side is now you can cruise with the jets @ 2000rpm. :smile27:

YES, and use less gas doing it.
Not to mention having pride to say "it's a V-drive".  :smile17:  :smile17:

HellinnFrnt

got rained out yesterday but she'll be home today ... (didn't have a cover for the magneto)

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

ChryslerJet

HellinnFrnt said:
got rained out yesterday but she'll be home today ... (didn't have a cover for the magneto)

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Woohoo send up a vid as soon as you can of it running we want to hear it.

HellinnFrnt

it just barely fits in the garage, gonna pull plugs and marvel the cylinders, run the valves today then drain tanks and change carb tomorrow hopefully prime oil and fire it up on Friday .... bad thing is going to be changing the oil ... gotta pull the motor for that. on the plus side this one is in really F'n good shape few lil dings here n there but nothing a couple more pinstripes won't fix  ....  :smile17:

oh and last max rpm was 7200 ... gotta do some calcs. but I think is close to 92 mph ....  :smile26: