Hey Rocket

FL350

Administrator
Rocket I was wandering if they are having the Poker Run this year on Lake Tyler Memorial Day weekend?

Proud Mary

FL350 said:
Rocket I was wandering if they are having the Poker Run this year on Lake Tyler Memorial Day weekend?
Hey FL350 if you are going your Ma and Pa are going with you... :smile19:

Rocket

FL350 said:

The Poker Run this year on Lake Tyler will be May 23rd! 

This is an American Cancer Socity event and should be Tons of Fun!  :smile19:

Last year had they sold over 140 hands!!!  This year might be even bigger!  I'll keep you posted as it gets closer....  If anybody has any prises that they want to donate,, I'm sure that the ACS would LOVE to have them donated for the event!!!

:smile11:

FL350

Administrator
Thanks for the info Rocket!!!!! I can't wait to run this one, :smile19: Ma and Paw you better have your poker faces on!!!

STRETCH

I'm in! 

I would like to put in my request for a WINNING hand early this year. My request got lost last year and I walked away empty handed.

Had a blast in the process! Definitely a fun time and well worth the trip.

:smile20: :smile22:

3boatpaul

:smile20: ROCKET  thanks for the number to lone star racing gas  i take it you run an out board ?? if so have you ever met CHUCK GOODMAN owner of hydro dynamics , nitrox ,  bell sleeve , ect  had his hands into everything at one time . he and i go back a long long time .  he is the original inventer of the jack plate ,  i told him back then that he should patend it .  a lot of people stold some of his inventions and made them there own . any way maby we will meet this spring at palastine  :smile15:

Rocket

Your welcome!  And, Yes I run outboards!    :smile20: 

I met chuck years ago at an ODBA race in Jasper TN.  But I've bought a few things from him over the years... and he has advised be on many many things over the years......  I knew that about the jack plate.......

Hope to meet you too!  We live at the mouth of "Pirates Cove"!!!

CYA