Hey George

pro53

Na but my neighbor has that sign on his Garage  :grin: Mine will be driving by this time next year paint and all. I am getting caught up on the house work  :smile15:
You working on the boat yet?Or you just waiting for your stimulus check  :rolleyes:
Here are some updates on the house. Still have to paint the eves.

pro53

This is too cool. I cant wait till I get mine done. That is an Anglia though.  :smile15:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idp5LaSp6e4&feature=related

oldbuck40

pro53 said:
Na but my neighbor has that sign on his Garage  :grin: Mine will be driving by this time next year paint and all. I am getting caught up on the house work  :smile15:
You working on the boat yet?Or you just waiting for your stimulus check  :rolleyes:
lmao yea i figured you would get a kick outta that! :smile23:
i havent done much to the boats! i have the money,,just kinda scared to dump it in a bottomless pit :grin:

pro53

oldbuck40 said:
pro53 said:
i havent done much to the boats! i have the money,,just kinda scared to dump it in a bottomless pit :grin:
Dont be afriad to;

Break
Out
Another
Thousand
:rolleyes:  :smile23:

oldbuck40

pro53 said:
oldbuck40 said:
pro53 said:
Dont be afriad to;

Break
Out
Another
Thousand
:rolleyes:  :smile23:
Like i said being im a cracker im gonna have to provide my own stimulus check fo sho!  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin::grin: :grin:

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
Like i said being im a cracker im gonna have to provide my own stimulus check fo sho!  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin::grin: :grin:

You'll be fine, Obama will remember your vote & take care of you. Hell, I bet he'll ask you to send him some more honey for his bizkits like you did when he was campaigning there in Dallas.

:smile23:

pro53

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

You'll be fine, Obama will remember your vote & take care of you. Hell, I bet he'll ask you to send him some more honey for his bizkits like you did when he was campaigning there in Dallas.

Just tell me you did that for advertiseing only. :huh:

oldbuck40

pro53 said:
Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

Just tell me you did that for advertiseing only. :huh:
im thinking George he musta had a good night lastnight!