Hey from OKC

Ballistic_Tip

Esabataj said:
Welcome to THB

Glad to have you with us.

Tell us a little about yourself and your Boat. :smile15:

Well, I'm currently boat-less. I've had a couple of fish n ski's but have always wanted a jet boat. Hopefully I'll be able to find something soon. I went to a local lake yesterday and that made it worse. :smile21:
If anyone knows of any turn-keys for sale, let me know!!

Ballistic_Tip

COONASS said:
Ballistic_Tip said:
Esabataj said:
Welcome to THB

Glad to have you with us.

Tell us a little about yourself and your Boat. :smile15:

Well, I'm currently boat-less. I've had a couple of fish n ski's but have always wanted a jet boat. Hopefully I'll be able to find something soon. I went to a local lake yesterday and that made it worse. :smile21:
If anyone knows of any turn-keys for sale, let me know!!

what type of boat ? mild or extreme , v-bottom or picklefork

I'm looking for a middle of the road lake boat -nothing too extreme. Prob V? Needs room for four. BBC or BBF.

Ballistic_Tip

THB ONE said:
this guy is a thb member, well the guy selling it is.

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/boa/1189332616.html

I called about this one. Doesn't sound bad, but I think I'm looking for more of a hot rod.

73 Sanger Flat

check with Steve ( jetboat ) on the board , he is thinking of selling his boat. It is turnkey , BBF , new paint , carpet ,
Only about 10-12 hours at the most on it . Run 68-70 mph . Seats 4 or 5 easy

Tom ( impatient) rebuilt the 460 Ford for him . Cam is around a 560-570 lift hydrolic ? about a 10 to 1 engine so engine should need no maintenence and has new rewarder headers.. ,

PM him him and get his number and call him .. his name is Steve .. Tell him Billy told you to call him ..