Here Ya Go Patch

jimsplace

Yea, that looks about right for patch.

My question though is how does one go about testing it for the right prop?
5 motors = 5 props, so at close to $1,000 a prop, that would be $5,000 or so for each try.  Is that about right?
It could get really expensive if you accidentally got into a shallow rocky location.

I guess if one can afford the 5 motors, the props wouldn't be such a big deal.
Just thinking out loud.
    :smile17:

customtouch

jimsplace said:
Yea, that looks about right for patch.

My question though is how does one go about testing it for the right prop?
5 motors = 5 props, so at close to $1,000 a prop, that would be $5,000 or so for each try.  Is that about right?
It could get really expensive if you accidentally got into a shallow rocky location.

I guess if one can afford the 5 motors, the props wouldn't be such a big deal.
Just thinking out loud.

Trust me.........if you can afford that boat (which happens to be an MTI) 5 grand for props is chump change!!!!  :smile30:

Devilman

Heck the motors alone are around $60K-$70K each I believe I read somewhere? Some deep ass pockets there... or an extremely good line of credit, lol...

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
My pocket book wouldn't fill the tank on that thing. Although I had a customer in here the other day who has a friend in Florida that just ordered one. It's a million dollar fishing boat! crazy.gif

jimsplace

Give the man a chicken dinner.
I think 4 motors is correct.

It was the paint scheme that through me off.
Each motor has a 7 on it and I only see four 7's.

Disturbed

jimsplace said:
DISTURBED said:
Monopoly money.

No, I think it requires real money.

Nope.  It's not real to them.  I deal with the super rich on a daily basis.  Five hundred thousand is like fifty bucks.  It's uncomfortable to spend but it doesn't hurt to spend that a couple times a month.

customtouch

DISTURBED said:
jimsplace said:
DISTURBED said:
Monopoly money.

No, I think it requires real money.

Nope.  It's not real to them.  I deal with the super rich on a daily basis.  Five hundred thousand is like fifty bucks.  It's uncomfortable to spend but it doesn't hurt to spend that a couple times a month.

Yup!  When I was painting the big offshores most of my clientele used to have at least two so they would have a spare if one of them broke.