Hello

WFO

I am down south in Alice,TX I have a 1982 TX-19 still in progress. It runs good but always looking to improve. This is my 2ND jet although I was out of it for a few years due to an old injury. I am back now and looking to enjoy again. Looking forward to meeting all of y'all.

KONA77

Welcome aboard, and glad to see ya back in a jet,  got some real cool gatherings coming up... see ya there!!

77Jet Star

WFO said:
I am down south in Alice,TX I have a 1982 TX-19 still in progress. It runs good but always looking to improve. This is my 2ND jet although I was out of it for a few years due to an old injury. I am back now and looking to enjoy again. Looking forward to meeting all of y'all.
Bring that tx to Coleto Creek

WFO

Cody you know my boat. I am Ray. I will be at Coleto. By the way everyone I understood this was TCHB. :smile17: See ya'll soon.

77Jet Star

Welcome and yes we are in the process of a name change to TEXAS CHEVY HOT BOATS we only have one mod that is a hold out.Not going to mention your name Duane OPPS!!Anyway it's all fun here see ya at Coleto and you too Mr. Mod, Admin,What ever.      :smile30:

duanehydro

_iceUrlFlag=1