Hello everyone!

BlueKachina

Hello everyone. Finally getting in here to say hi. I've been reading all the posts over the last year or so to try to figure out what I've gotten myself into by getting a jetboat. I picked it up about 4 years ago. I was told it was a running boat but I soon found out I basically bought a hull and trailer. It sat for about 3 years while I was busy doing other things. Took the boat to the Houston and had the boat painted and the Berkely jet freshened up. worked on it a lot and put it in the water towards the end of summer. Was only able to get in the water a few times due to work and weather. If anyone recognizes the boat in the original gel I would like to know more about it. I will try to start a thread on the build over the last year and a half. Cheers everyone, James.

Devilman

Good looking boat for sure... sweet paint job. Looking forward to the build thread. Welcome to THB. :smile17:

Knotty Girl

Welcome, looks very nice.  I really like that hull design.  Where do you live and were is your closest place to boat?

BlueKachina

Maybe we can work out something for next summer. It's a good lake although it has a fair amount of tree stumps scattered throughout. It's 10 miles from the dam to the bridge/road that crosses the lake. The marina has some small cabins and a very nice boat ramp. There are 4 parks at the lake with ramps. I'm looking forward to going to Summerville, Whitney, and others next year to met others from the site.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 113