Heaven has a new THB Member

Ghost Rider

I met Bob at Hydro Fest 2.0 and got some good video of him running, We was able to chat for a bit before the day started off. He was kind and a cool cat. He will be missed by all but as long as THB exist he will be here with us. God's speed Bob. 

C

CorDog009

Hate to hear that. Never got to meet him but his family and friends will be in my prayers.

outlawjet

I've known Bob for a few years, he was always a nice guy always willing to lend a helping hand, and he will be missed. Rest In Peace Brother.....

Cookieman

I,  like many of you on the boards are with heavy hearts as we read the news about V-Drive Bob or Bobby. I know that when Duane called me this morning and I could sense it in his voice that we had lost Bob, I just sunk down in the seat of my car. The guy had many freinds and was diffently into his family and his boating. I can remember back to all the times Bobby had made it out to many of THB events. You would know that bald head and smile a mile away for sure. He left a mark on all that knew him. He was a great close freind to many here on the boards. It really made me proud the day the call came from members on the site wanting to help Fix Bob's boat up so he could take that ride in that Sanger with that big ole grin that he had. To his family, my prayers go out to you and as many have already said "he will be missed , but not forgotten." TO our THB brother may he rest in peace.    Bill"cookieman" 

73 Sanger Flat

I never had the chance to meet Bobby , but sounds like I missed out on knowing a great person .

God Speed to you Bobby

My thoughts and Prayers go out to his family in this time of need.

Borderlinecrazy

What a loss..................

I knew Bob for a few years and if I could say one thing about him it was...
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
I believe those words and try to live by them,..............he WAS those words.
I will miss him and appreciate all that he gave me.
People, life is short......................live like tomorrow is your last day.
R.I.P.