Having Some Fun Now

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
customtouch said:
Patchman said:
customtouch said:
Got to take a little break from it to spray this stuff red real quick.
Well that looks fun! jump.gif jump.gif

I'm getting old, nothing that resembles WORK is FUN anymore!!!! :smile15: :grin:
Say's the guy who is building 2 boats now! Or is it three? think.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes sir, lots of fun. I need to get rid of some fun myself. I have a client who seems to think it is fun to bury me in his projects. I just want to be buried in the money, not the projects.  :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I found your next boat project! They call it a performance house boat! :smile16:

Attachments

• houseboat1.jpg
    houseboat1.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 33
  • houseboat2.jpg
    houseboat2.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 32

Devilman

Somebody got ahold of either some really bad drugs... or really good drugs... not sure which, lol think.gif :smile28:

customtouch

Been looking for one of dem thar cabin cruisers. Definitely a one off.................or at least I hope so!!!!  crazy.gif

customtouch

That boat would go good with my new tow rig.

Attachments

• 51443425_597358610676785_8351807298573697024_n.jpg
    51443425_597358610676785_8351807298573697024_n.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 75

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't just sit there taking pics of that simple green and those paper towels, get to scrubbing that transom! It's got black stuff all over it! crazy.gif

customtouch

Patchman said:
Don't just sit there taking pics of that simple green and those paper towels, get to scrubbing that transom! It's got black stuff all over it! crazy.gif

Actually those "spots" are spray on gel cobwebing to match the factory appearance.  Not to be confused with the actual spider cobwebs found on all of your boats from just sitting around! think.gif :grin: