HAVASU 2015

TexasJet

OK, here's my thoughts on this. The next weekend is the one coming up, since this is Monday it would be the next weekend we are gonna see. "This weekend" only makes sense to me if it happens to be Saturday or Sunday. Then you could say like, This weekend, the weather has been great. Anyway, May 1, 2 and 3.  :smile27:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
TexasJet said:
OK, here's my thoughts on this. The next weekend is the one coming up, since this is Monday it would be the next weekend we are gonna see. "This weekend" only makes sense to me if it happens to be Saturday or Sunday. Then you could say like, This weekend, the weather has been great. Anyway, May 1, 2 and 3.  :smile27:
Sounds like some type of Engineer logic! But May 1,2,3rd works for me! :smile28:

copterzach

TexasJet said:
48 MTI 1650's. $2 mil, won't start. Finally.

That's my buddy Gerald.  Tried to post more pics of his boat, but this site sucks. 
Anyways.  It's a bad bitch. 

Aggie class of '97.    WHOOP

TexasJet

I remember his name now. He flooded an EFI motor by pumping the throttle. Didn't know you could do that. Awesome looking boat.

About this site, I beg to differ. All the photos I posted came from my smart phone via WiFi.

copterzach

TexasJet said:
I remember his name now. He flooded an EFI motor by pumping the throttle. Didn't know you could do that. Awesome looking boat.

About this site, I beg to differ. All the photos I posted came from my smart phone via WiFi.
Nope still can't post to this site.  From iPad, iPhone or laptop using wifi.    But can post to all others.    This site does leave a lot to be desired.   

Sent from my iPad   
Aggie Class of '97

WFO

copterzach said:
TexasJet said:

Nope still can't post to this site.  From iPad, iPhone or laptop using wifi.    But can post to all others.    This site does leave a lot to be desired.   

Sent from my iPad   
Aggie Class of '97

Bye come back when you can't stay so long.  whatever.gif

copterzach

WFO said:
copterzach said:
TexasJet said:

Sent from my iPad   
Aggie Class of '97

Pull ur pants up.   

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
It's all good, and we all agree that this site could use some up-dating. By the way if anyone knows someone capable of such things, maybe give me their contact info, and I could see what I can do! :smile14: :smile17:

Devilman

Patchman said:
It's all good, and we all agree that this site could use some up-dating. By the way if anyone knows someone capable of such things, maybe give me their contact info, and I could see what I can do! :smile14: :smile17:

I thought Matt/Last Mohican did awhile back, but may be mistaken... my stepson DemonSeed did as well. Maybe you fix his dually, he fixes the website, done. :cheesy:

WFO

copterzach said:
WFO said:
copterzach said:
TexasJet said:

Sent from my iPad   
Aggie Class of '97

Pull ur pants up.   

If I did you wouldn't be able to see.

WFO

copterzach said:
Ray....don't you have someone's nuts to carry around?

E
If you don't like this site then help make it better or quit complaining. Not saying just saying. Enough said.

copterzach

I don't know anything about how to do it.  Get rid of all the different topics?    I think there is to many sub pages of pages.  It's impossible to find anything.  Maybe look at what the other forums are doing to make it easier to navigate??