Happy Thanksgiving

whitetrash148

And again, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, 34 degrees in Lubbock. See ya'll at the races next year with a new boat if the old one sells.

73 Sanger Flat

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.. I was visiting Galen in Liberty Mo and did not get on the internet while we were there .. I can't believe Christmas is like 3 weeks away .. That is crazy ..

Devilman

OMG I'd say don't go there Billy, but you already did lol.

It hard to believe it's that time already.  crazy.gif But I guess the sooner it gets here, the sooner it'll be next spring. :smile17:

73 Sanger Flat

I did not want to put the tree up , but told myself to just get it done .
.. Put the one rotating light display in the yard yesterday .. I am done now ..  jump.gif

Devilman

Our Christmas stuff got moved from the storage facility in town, to our utility shed. At least it's on our property now haha. I'm sure we'll get the tree up, hopefully it's the little table top one, that one is easy. :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Our Christmas stuff got moved from the storage facility in town, to our utility shed. At least it's on our property now haha. I'm sure we'll get the tree up, hopefully it's the little table top one, that one is easy. :smile16:

I'm ready for one of those table top models myself! I'll put the tree up, they have to decorate it! :smile30:

Devilman

Patchman said:
I'm ready for one of those table top models myself! I'll put the tree up, they have to decorate it! :smile30:

It's pretty ideal, about a foot tall at the most. Just put the star on it & plug it in, done.

I'm sure it will be same deal as you though... I'll put it up and the kids will do the rest.

bah humbug! :smile28:

Devilman

Cool idea using that Biesemeyer emblem as a Christmas decoration.  clap.gif I've got a set of Avenger emblems put away somewhere. think.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess I'll have to 3d print some Hawaiian emblems so I can join the club! :smile17:

Devilman

Patchman said:
I guess I'll have to 3d print some Hawaiian emblems so I can join the club! :smile17:

Just take the ones off the boat, you ain't using them anyway. think.gif :smile28:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Patchman said:

Just take the ones off the boat, you ain't using them anyway. think.gif :smile28:

:smile18: :smile18: :smile18: :smile18: :smile18: :smile18: :smile18:

Devilman

Patchman said:
:smile18: :smile18: :smile18: :smile18: :smile18: :smile18: :smile18:

Turn them frowns upside down, spring will be here before ya know it.  :smile30: :smile16: