Happy Birthday CJ

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Happy Birthday man! Another year gone by! I mean that in the nicest possible way! :evil:

ChryslerJet

Thanks guys and the cap is going back on this weekend come hell or high water.  Have a tournament this weekend with my daughter but it still will get done.  Anyone for a recapping party?

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
ChryslerJet said:
Thanks guys and the cap is going back on this weekend come hell or high water.  Have a tournament this weekend with my daughter but it still will get done.  Anyone for a recapping party?
You really just need to recruit Kona! He's the man when it comes to special ops such as this! :smile30:

KONA77

Happy birthday,  when you blow out the candles on your birthday cake,  make a wish for a.... Wait for it....

Still waiting........

And still waiting.... :smile20:

A wish for a cap on said boat..... CJ

KONA77

Patchman said:
ChryslerJet said:
You really just need to recruit Kona! He's the man when it comes to special ops such as this! :smile30:

CJ is definitely a special case....

But KONA isn't qualified in special Ed  :cheesy:

ChryslerJet

Thanks again

Now that I am in my 40's I hope I can get this boat done sooner than later or 50 will be knocking on the door before I know it.

Disturbed

ChryslerJet said:

think.gif