Great weekend on Lake Palestine

78Kona

I got home from work about 2 PM Saturday and was in the process of trying to put one of my fuel tanks back in the boat when JC came rumbling around the point. He helped me make short work of the job and we spent the rest of the weekend playing.  :smile10: I had a blast.

David, hopefully nothing bad wrong with Pebbles.
Rocket and Debbie, Thanks for the hospitality today. :smile15:
I didn't get a damn thing done this weekend and don't feel bad about it at all. :smile20: :smile20: :smile20:
Alan

J C Gordon

We had alot of fun, thanks Mike and Debbie for the beers. David hope pebbles is ok maybe just a wet distributor.  Alan it was fun need to do it more offten!!! :smile15: :smile15:

jdf

not sure think the msd or coil went out ....just got to get it fixed before d get's home ....that's what i get for taking her toy

jdf

it's hard to same wich one hydro as all of it got wet water was coming off the fly wheel and yes the bilge pump was on but it had a cracked housing ..so the coil and wire's to the msd wich is in front of the motor...just thought of something it might be that the alt. went out and not of jucie to run msd 

jdf

up date i'm deep in the dog house the dist. gear was ate off so out comes the big horse and in goes the little big horse

J C Gordon

Looks like im gonna have to work tomorrow and maybe some saturday but should be down at third bridge sunday for sure.. Everybody be safe and have fun!! :smile11: Happy 4th!!! :smile15:

J C Gordon

Went to the lake house this weekend just to get away and destress. Had a good time but got way too much sun. Damn I'm blistered..  :smile18: Was gonna call ya Alan but I've lost your number...

78Kona

I got a new number after I was layed off. 903-312-1135
I'm always around Friday and Saturday. I start setting up for the shrimp and crawfish boil at around noon each day.
Alan

78Kona

Not every day. They serve boiled gulf shrimp and crawfish on Friday and Saturday. I do the cooking in exchange for my rent. it works out pretty good since I'm not working.
Alan