Goverment crap.

J C Gordon

I just found out that my 85 year old Grandmal is getting her car repoed. My grandfather a retired military purple heart vet passed away first of December of 09. Here it is June and Grandmal has not recieved any benefits yet. How long does it take to send a check that was already being sent before he passed? Glad our goverment is up to par on this shit.

horsepower junkie

Sorry to hear this J C  :smile18: our government does not get in any hurry to send money, they just want what we owe them fast or they penalize us. too bad your grandmother can't charge them penalty's and interest . :angry:

J C Gordon

I know it, I'm just steaming a lil bit. The women has perfect credit always has, and has spent most of her savings trying to keep her credit good and her car.

J C Gordon

Thanks a million Sid, but I talked her into just letting it go. She was only one payment behind, the finance company is being a prick so we bought her a 03 towncar last night. Super clean one owner. Everything is gonna work out. She likes the towncars better than her caddy anyway. I wish I had the money I would buy the caddy it's the small sporty one and it runs pretty damn good. And as far as Obama goes, I have no use for his useless ass. I swear he is the devil undercover. 

77Jet Star

J C Gordon said:
Thanks a million Sid, but I talked her into just letting it go. She was only one payment behind, the finance company is being a prick so we bought her a 03 towncar last night. Super clean one owner. Everything is gonna work out. She likes the towncars better than her caddy anyway. I wish I had the money I would buy the caddy it's the small sporty one and it runs pretty damn good. And as far as Obama goes, I have no use for his useless A$$. I swear he is the devil undercover.
JC that Towncar is a great chioce big and has plenty of metal around her thats what my mother drove she will love it. :smile17: