Got to Stop Hanging Around Patch

Disturbed

Patchman said:
If you really want to know, I own 4 of them. With only 1 of them actually running. Well at least I think it still runs! think.gif think.gif think.gif

Pretty typical for Ford powered equipment owners....  :evil:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Two were complete running boats, two were project/ parts boats. So one of the Ford powered boats is down due to engine/pump problems. Could have had it fixed by now, but my spare time goes too trying to keep a big Chevy running! :smile22: :smile22: :smile22: :smile22: :smile22:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
Two were complete running boats, two were project/ parts boats. So one of the Ford powered boats is down due to engine/pump problems. Could have had it fixed by now, but my spare time goes too trying to keep my big Chevy from breaking my outdrive! :smile22: :smile22: :smile22: :smile22: :smile22:

fixed

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:
Two were complete running boats, two were project/ parts boats. So one of the Ford powered boats is down due to engine/pump problems. Could have had it fixed by now, but my spare time goes too trying to keep my big Chevy from breaking my outdrive! :smile22: :smile22: :smile22: :smile22: :smile22:

fixed
Dude!!!! That's just hateful there! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:

fixed
Dude!!!! That's just hateful there! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

:smile22: :smile22: :smile22:

I'm blaming it on the weather.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Coming from the BBC guy who keeps his motor (in the closet)! We all know what in the closet means! :smile20: :smile20: :smile20: :smile20:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
Coming from the BBC guy who keeps his motor (in the closet)! We all know what in the closet means! :smile20: :smile20: :smile20: :smile20:

It is STILL in the closet.  :smile23:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing ever good comes out of the closet! That's where all the skeletons are! :evil: :evil: :evil:

customtouch

Man I hope it warms up soon!!!! Yall sound like you need to go outside cause it seems like you are spending way too much time in the closets!!!!  think.gif  :smile20: crazy.gif :smile14:  :grin:

Disturbed

customtouch said:
Man I hope it warms up soon!!!! Yall sound like you need to go outside cause it seems like you are spending way too much time in the closets!!!!  think.gif  :smile20: crazy.gif :smile14:  :grin:

Speaking of closets, Henry got us each our own closet in the new race trailer.  I feel special.