got rid of the dually...

vdrivegrimes

WAFOBABY said:
NICE  what kind of wheels are those?    NICE HOE in the back ground.  "TAHOE"

the wheels on the truck are 20/22in centerline smoothies, i since pulled them off and put black steel wheels on it with some fat tires in the rear.

i couldnt have asked for a better vehicle than that tahoe, 150k miles, with a 5.3,4.10 gears, super quite magnaflow exhaust and a tune, its fun to drive and is a good tow pig. it corners pretty good to with it being lowered.

blazeracer

vdrivegrimes said:
i couldnt have asked for a better vehicle than that tahoe, 150k miles, with a 5.3,4.10 gears, super quite magnaflow exhaust and a tune, its fun to drive and is a good tow pig. it corners pretty good to with it being lowered.

That's the same motor going in my boat, with a hellacious tune and NO accessories but the alternator.

vdrivegrimes

Patchman said:
vdrivegrimes said:
KONA said:
you must be talking about the big FORD on the back  :smile16:

i love my ford, its a 4dr shortbed. that truck is pretty famous in the diesel world.
More info needed! :grin:
i built the truck to complete in sled pulling. you can search "slowtowpig" on youtube, i have alot of videos on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMeP9BHnoLA

it was an article in 8-lug magazine featuring me and my truck, i did injectors in it and they did a 4 page "how-to". it was also in diesel power and diesel tech.

mods are:
superduty cab lights
05 superduty emblems
shaved tailgate
ranch hand bumper
b&w gooseneck
complete blue led interior lights(gauges, cluster, radio, cb, etc)
9in lift
traction bars
35s on 20s
bigger turbo
stage 1 injectors
built transmission
custom IDM
shimmed fuel pressure regulator
bigger 17* high pressure oil pump
custom chip
downpipe
custom 5in dual exhaust