Good trade

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Willing to trade! :smile17:
https://houston.craigslist.org/boa/d/eliptical-machine-for-trade/6694884348.html

Devilman

Hopefully someone comes thru with the cash, cause you sure don't need another boat. crazy.gif

Didn't ever know you knew Spanish though. :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't want anymore boats, but I like the idea of getting rid of exercise equipment for a boat! Not like I would use either anyway! crazy.gif crazy.gif :smile14:

Devilman

Exercise equipment usually ends up as an expensive dust collector or a clothes hanging rack lol. Lezlee gave us one of them things years ago & didn't see much use. We offered it back to her but she didn't want it back either... ended up giving it to my step mom. My dad wasn't happy lol :smile16:

Devilman

so what were you looking for that you found that. I was thinking at first it was something you were getting rid of, lol.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I like to browse around and look at boats for sale. I was just curious to see an elliptical machine posted in the boat section.  think.gif

Devilman

I gotcha. I do the same occasionally, look around, see whats out there. Brandon surprised me recently, saying he was gonna try selling those dirt track cars he had picked up and buy something to run around in. Was looking at a Camaro similar to the ones I used to have. Told him man get a truck so you got something else to tow with besides your work truck. crazy.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Is he wanting a Hot rod, or just something to beat around in. An old school truck would be cool, or a K5 Blazer! :smile30:

Devilman

Didn't really say. Probably mostly to run around in occasionally, bit of cool factor with a little "oomph" if I had my guess. He had a pretty sweet short box 86 Chevy years ago with a stout small block in it. I never knew why he sold that truck. Kinda surprised me with the Camaro thing.

customtouch

Patchman said:
I like to browse around and look at boats for sale. I was just curious to see an elliptical machine posted in the boat section.  think.gif

Well if your browsing. ......I will probably have a Checkmate for sale soon!!!  :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
customtouch said:
Patchman said:

Well if your browsing. ......I will probably have a Checkmate for sale soon!!!  :smile30:
What, not the Checkmate! :smile20:

customtouch

Patchman said:
customtouch said:
Patchman said:

What, not the Checkmate! :smile20:

Been real happy with it and it is a great boat but yes... it will be going bye bye.  I  probably won't try much to sell it until spring unless someone wants it now. However.....you might have to stay tuned for Paul Harvey and the rest of the story!! :smile30: