go-pro

Devilman

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
I want one , does that count ?? LOL

I'm with Billy...  :cheesy: although I think they are badazz, I don't think I'd take the time to actually utilize it to its potential, so doubt I'd ever get one.

duanehydro

Well, with the new hero3 over 350 bucks, and then the accessories, I just cant justify a new one. however, I found a hero2 with wifi remote, mounts, case, etc. for 175. It's on it's way.

duanehydro

I thought it'd be cool for diving in Cozumel in December. Plus, it's pretty cool to watch pump and ride plate setups underway..

73 Sanger Flat

I want one , but they are a little pricey for the amount of time I would use it ... I would be like Loren ( Carnival Ride )I would use it to watch the tach and other gauges to help get the boat dialed in .. It is impossible to watch the gauges while making a hard pass  and the go pro could be utilized for this and plus catching the big events on video also would be cool ..
I think Matt has one also ..
Glad you getting one

Devilman

Sounds like a helluva deal. Post up your thoughts on it after you get to mess with it some. Be interested to here your thoughts on it.

Knotty Girl

I have used mine for several different things beside boating.  I have even recorded our family Christmas time. Just sit it in the corner and let it roll (almost panoramic ). It is good to check thing on your boat as well like y'all said. I think they are worth the money. Small, good quality, and dourable. Just think about it I have had one for years and have not broke it yet.  :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Knotty said:
I have used mine for several different things beside boating.  I have even recorded our family Christmas time. Just sit it in the corner and let it roll (almost panoramic ). It is good to check thing on your boat as well like y'all said. I think they are worth the money. Small, good quality, and dourable. Just think about it I have had one for years and have not broke it yet.  :smile16:
He's got a point! think.gif

Disturbed

Knotty said:

The biggest problem seems to be remembering to turn it on. 

Knotty Girl

DISTURBED said:
Knotty said:

The biggest problem seems to be remembering to turn it on.

You are correct.  :smile16:

Carnivalride

Duanehydro said:
How many of you guys have one, and what do you think about them?

I have the $200 Hero 3 and use it mainly for data collection. I like it and it seems to be pretty durable.

Some samples:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gSt_nsUoSpo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gGJahZAwsEI