Give me some ideas on naming my hydro

galen

Wow, you all gave me some good ideas.  "A HAND FULL OF CRAZY"  , " HANDS ON",  "LOOK MA NO HANDS" or "UNDERDOG" is what I am leaning toward.  I have to keep mama happy, she don't complain about how much money I spend on this thing.

KONA77

galen said:
Wow, you all gave me some good ideas.  "A HAND FULL OF CRAZY"  , " HANDS ON",  "LOOK MA NO HANDS" or "UNDERDOG" is what I am leaning toward.  I have to keep mama happy, she don't complain about how much money I spend on this thing.

"MAMA SPARES NO CHANGE"

jimsplace

galen said:
galen said:
Gas-Hole said:
Hand Job  :smile16:
Now that would get some comments, I kind of like that think.gif
  Mama said quote " No, you are not naming our boat (Hand Job)" what's up with that?

The Miss'es, no matter how adorable they might be, seem to have their limits sometimes.
Even though we joke about it at home, one thing is for sure, "if mama ain't happy, no one's happy".
  :smile17: 

galen

jimsplace said:
galen said:
galen said:
Gas-Hole said:
Hand Job  :smile16:
Now that would get some comments, I kind of like that think.gif
  Mama said quote " No, you are not naming our boat (Hand Job)" what's up with that?

The Miss'es, no matter how adorable they might be, seem to have their limits sometimes.
Even though we joke about it at home, one thing is for sure, "if mama ain't happy, no one's happy".
Jim, you've got that right.  Mama likes it, I like it. I think we have a winner guys. "HAND-FULL" clap.gif

customtouch

galen said:
customtouch said:
WHAT DID I WIN????  :smile16:  LOL!!!
A free boat ride with a paralyzed driver. And a cold beer to calm your nerves when you get out. :grin:

COOL!!!  That is the most I have won in any contest!!!! LOL!!! Hopefully I will make a few events this next year and will be able to take you up on that. :grin:

jimsplace

customtouch said:
Knotty said:
galen said:
customtouch said:
WHAT DID I WIN????  :smile16:  LOL!!!
A free boat ride with a paralyzed driver. And a cold beer to calm your nerves when you get out. :grin:

I want a ride.  jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

I want to win the lottery too, but if you don't enter the contest you can't win!!!  :grin: LOL!!!!!

Being logical doesn't get you very far with this crowd.
It goes right over their head and they get confused.

spd500

That's hilarious coming.from.the local lefty  :smile30: let me guess we are too busy stocking up on assault weapons to keep up  :smile21: whatever.gif

vdrivenman

that's hilarious coming.from.the local lefty  let me guess we are too busy stocking up on assault weapons to keep up 

what a stupid non called for post !!!u can never talk about cj !