gas sucks

mr rogers

In your eyes. blasted both of them yesterday,was blowing out some fuel lines and failed to look were the other end of the hose was. unfortunately it was aiming for me. felt my way to the eye wash station, and rinsed for a while. had gas in the eyes before but not with that much pressure. that shit sucks :smile18:

Hope it wasn't race gas because if it was that really suck, that stuff really burns! Ask me how i know!  :smile30: either way I feel ya it really burns and sucks! Hope your OK!

shimp

As a kid I remember trying to syphon gas from the lawn mower for my go-kart.  Got a mouth full of gas a few times.  Had lots of gas in my eyes, burns, but could think of worse things.  Glad it doesn't permanently damage anything, except maybe kill a few brain cells, oh well, there's some I would like to kill!

Used to work at a body shop, got Aircraft Remover in my eyes all the time.  Got it on my skin daily.  What's weird is that I kind of got "used to" it, and almost desired that daily burn, like eating spicy food, as your habit progresses, you want more spice, because what used to seem like hot stuff was now just everyday mild.

Becket

mr rogers said:
In your eyes. blasted both of them yesterday,was blowing out some fuel lines and failed to look were the other end of the hose was. unfortunately it was aiming for me. felt my way to the eye wash station, and rinsed for a while. had gas in the eyes before but not with that much pressure. that s*** sucks :smile18:
Apparently you DID look, just didn't see!