Freeze warning?

oldbuck40

Just so Devilman wont feel left out I'll post again this year about getting off your A$$ and getting them blocks drained or winterized! Stay warm for the next few nights. Spring or summer will return later in the week.

73 Sanger Flat

It is a cold SOB this morning ..25* this morning .. I winterized mine last weekend .. I should be good until Spring ..

Dam I hate this cold shit ..  :smile18:

oldbuck40

Yea the cold does suck! Was 22 at my house this morning. If the damn wind would just lay down it wouldn't be so bad.

TexasJet

:smile17: At 10:00 am it's 75 in Phoenix. Not a cloud in site. Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.  :smile28:

oldbuck40

TexasJet said:
:smile17: At 10:00 am it's 75 in Phoenix. Not a cloud in site. Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.  :smile28:
Enjoy it while you can. Got your boat or boats at home ready for winter?

Devilman

Man you know its like Motel 6 down here, I leave that light on. :smile16:

Actually, I haven't done shit with mine, things been pretty stupid lately and just didn't get around to doing it. I don't like it, just is what it is. It'll be inside though, so should be fine. I don't have electricity in the shop yet, (it'll be done tomorrow, go figure, lol) so even if I throw a heat lamp to it I gotta run a cord across from the house.  crazy.gif

Eh, if something happens to it noone to blame but myself. Just gimme an excuse to go bigger with it. :smile14: :smile28:

TexasJet

My toys are stored in a big insulated warehouse. No chance of freezing.

Attachments

• 20180830_145002.jpg
    20180830_145002.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 53

TexasJet

A few pics of her neighborhood.

Attachments

• 20191112_163934.jpg
    20191112_163934.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 54
  • 20191112_164044.jpg
    20191112_164044.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 40
  • 20191112_165014.jpg
    20191112_165014.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 54

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
Man you know its like Motel 6 down here, I leave that light on. :smile16:

Actually, I haven't done shit with mine, things been pretty stupid lately and just didn't get around to doing it. I don't like it, just is what it is. It'll be inside though, so should be fine. I don't have electricity in the shop yet, (it'll be done tomorrow, go figure, lol) so even if I throw a heat lamp to it I gotta run a cord across from the house.  crazy.gif

Eh, if something happens to it noone to blame but myself. Just gimme an excuse to go bigger with it. :smile14: :smile28:
I hear ya! sometimes it can get that way and quick too. At least yall haven't had severe cold yet for long periods. I don't mind these little short spurts,its them week or month long spells that are a pain in the A$$.

TexasJet

OK, nothing is impossible but it would have to be in the 20's for a day or more. If anything close to that was going to happen I'd fire up a heater in there.

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
I hear ya! sometimes it can get that way and quick too. At least yall haven't had severe cold yet for long periods. I don't mind these little short spurts,its them week or month long spells that are a pain in the A$$.

Buddy of mine has had his boat at my place for awhile, while his shop space was occupied. He came over few weeks ago and put antifreeze in his, saying he knew he wasn't gonna get to use it anymore this year so may as well get it ready for cold storage. Shoulda let him do mine too since they was sitting right there together, lol. I usually don't worry much unless its gonna be below freezing for awhile, 6-8 hours like it was supposed to be last night. I got home later than expected and didn't even get mine back inside so I did the old heat lamp deal. :smile28:

I actually don't think it got as cold as they were predicting, none of the water bowls had any ice at all when I went out this morning at 6. Guys will be done with the shop stuff today so all my chit will go back inside this afternoon at least.

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

Buddy of mine has had his boat at my place for awhile, while his shop space was occupied. He came over few weeks ago and put antifreeze in his, saying he knew he wasn't gonna get to use it anymore this year so may as well get it ready for cold storage. Shoulda let him do mine too since they was sitting right there together, lol. I usually don't worry much unless its gonna be below freezing for awhile, 6-8 hours like it was supposed to be last night. I got home later than expected and didn't even get mine back inside so I did the old heat lamp deal. :smile28:

I actually don't think it got as cold as they were predicting, none of the water bowls had any ice at all when I went out this morning at 6. Guys will be done with the shop stuff today so all my chit will go back inside this afternoon at least.
That will be good to get it all back in. Yea there aint no telling what old mother nature is gonna dish out this season? Been pretty mild last several years so who knows?

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
That will be good to get it all back in. Yea there aint no telling what old mother nature is gonna dish out this season? Been pretty mild last several years so who knows?

It can stay mild, I won't complain. :smile14: